Page 5 of 15  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 Next
6 years ago  ::  Aug 26, 2008 - 3:24PM #41
The_Absent_Minded_Princess
I believe we can sense things.  Not sure if it is a scorpio thing, or something else.  We do seem to be able to detect things though.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 26, 2008 - 3:24PM #42
I believe we can sense things.  Not sure if it is a scorpio thing, or something else.  We do seem to be able to detect things though.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 27, 2008 - 10:13AM #43
EyesoftheWorld
Has anyone else heard about the three potential paths a Scorpio's evolution/life can take? I remember reading about it years ago, and have just recently come across it again and it seems like a unique concept w/r/t astrological signs, though it does remind me a little bit of what I've read about Pisces supposed to go "against the flow" of their lives; the embodiments I can recall of that being Albert Einstein and George Harrison.

However, I'm writing about the Scorpio triple path. Have any of you, being Scorpios, heard of it? If so, what do you think?
What Fatal Flowers of Darkness Bloom from Seeds of Light!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 27, 2008 - 11:41AM #44
Not yet, but I would love to hear more about it.  Interesting topic, thank you for mentioning it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 27, 2008 - 3:58PM #45
EyesoftheWorld
Hi Absent Minded Princess, (do you have a nickname I can use? haha) I'm only going to relate what I understand and go find online and paste (with credit given whence it is due) or get the book I read it in and transcribe the rest for you.

So, what I pretty much understand is the lowest path, the Scorpion, is when a Scorpio is extremely "venemous", so to speak, with others and in effect "stings" people either verbally or physically or maybe even just in their own heads. This actually envenomates their self and they become almost toxic. I know a few Scorpios like this and they're scary.

The other two, the Snake and Eagle, transcend that and use their passion more creatively and positively, but I'm not going to try to go further that this b/c I wouldn't feel like I'm doing this justice.

I think I did a decent job on the Scorpion path, but will revisit it if needed when I come back with the Snake and Eagle Paths. It will probably be tomorrow.

Take care.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 27, 2008 - 7:39PM #46
Earthmomma72
The 3 paths sound fascinating. I can't wait to hear more about the Snake and Eagle.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 28, 2008 - 9:45AM #47
hungintx2001
Hi i'm new here but i wanted to let you all know a astroliger told me that i have more scoripo running through me than she had ever seen lol and i'm currently talking to a leo online for a few month's now and we have had our problems mostly because of other people that doesn't want to see other people happy, I recently lost my job and i'm looking for another one so my life has been pretty down but i watched the movie "The Secret" and i must say it was most inspiring i now have much more positive out look on thing's and i know that my love life and job is going to happen because that is what i'm relising to the universe, so if anyone has some good positive things to remind me of feel fre to post them for me. huggggg's untill next time
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 28, 2008 - 11:24AM #48
EyesoftheWorld
Alright, here's what ol' Aleister Crowley {pronounced Crow(like the bird) Lee} has to say.

The Scorpion is the emblem of ruthless destruction; the Snake is the mixed and deceptive nature, serving alike for good and evil; the Eagle is the higher and Divine Nature, yet to be found herein, the Alchemical Eagle of distillation, the Renewer of life.

The Scorpion represents unexpressed and repressed Love. Rather than revel in their passions and yearnings, the chaste are imprisoned by them, like a circle of fire.

The Serpent represents the expression of Love on the physical plane, for purposes of physical pleasure and procreation.

The Eagle is the etheric or energetic expression of Love.

The Dragon is a winged serpent, a composite symbol of the physical and etheric expressions of Love.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 28, 2008 - 11:38AM #49
EyesoftheWorld
Here's how I view the three (and apparently four if you count the Dragon, which sounds a bit out there even for me as a human potential, but what do I know?) possible paths a Scorpio can take. Now, I don't necessarily think that any individual is bound to one path. Someone can change and evolve or devolve. Maybe on a good or bad day they can jump or drop their usual level.

Scorpion - Obsessed with revenge, jealousy and spite. Lashes out verbally and/or physically. If they're too repressed to express themselves or maybe outmatched or intimidated, this isn't expressed but just internalized. Either way, they are allowing the venom to flow and they cannot but help but become toxic.

Snake - Much healthier, very focused on their relation to the physical world and channels their passion into sexuality. Can get predatory.

Eagle - Very spiritual, passionate and compassionate; sex experienced both "religiously"* and physical.

* I don't mean to say an Athiest Scorpio cannot attain Eagle status. I'm just trying to indicate a very high mental, "ethereal" level of experience as opposed to pure physical pleasure.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 28, 2008 - 11:40AM #50
EyesoftheWorld
The Scorpion symbolises the hotheaded warrior who is violently passionate, bluntly sarcastic, egotistical, controlling and manipulative.

The sacret Serpent, an Egyptian emblem of cosmic wisdom, was grounded in earthly reality, but penetrated the higher levels of consciousness. The serpent periodically sheds outworn habits, beliefs and illusions to facilitate growth through rebirth.

The soaring Eagle represents the calm but intense, focused, determined, intuitive and perceptive Scorpio who often develops healing, clairvoyant and counselling abilities.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 5 of 15  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook