Page 8 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next
5 years ago  ::  Oct 01, 2009 - 11:45PM #71
Teejers

It seems like we are all empathetic and intuitive. I was born on Feb. 19th, 1993. I'm a Pisces/Pisces/ Aquarius! Does anybody else know their rising sun and moon signs?

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 06, 2009 - 9:18PM #72
Bradon2508

I don't know anything except that I'm a pisces, born Feb 25 1985 at around 4am. If anyone can tell me what my rising sign and what not are, I'd appreciate it.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 17, 2009 - 1:36PM #73
Dmolino21

Hi! I am back again. Sorry about that double posting but I wan't sure it had gone to the board. I, too, would like to know my moon and rising signs. Does anyone out there have that information for me? I was born on Feb. 21, 1942 at 1:30pm in San Pedro, CA. They will need the time of your birth and where you were born to do a simple chart for you. I am on the Aquarius/Pisces cusp.

I am very sensitive to other people's remarks. In my childhood they could send me to my room crying. Now I bottle it up inside which isn't very good for me. I also have dreams that foretell my future, I had one a few weeks ago in which I was going to be hit by a white van. I have been thinking of answers for that one, should I roll like in my Karate class? I took Shorinji Kempo Karate for over 2 years, which includes Aikido Judo and we used to shi-i with a kung fu group. We used mats and I know the roll would put me on the hard ground. Better the hard ground and alive then dead. The Kata become reflex reactions to someone attacking me. But will the reactions come when it is seen as a van? I certainly hope so.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 07, 2009 - 11:19AM #74
Streetpreneurpisces

YO.NEVER THOUGHT ILL BE ON SOMETHING LIKE THIS BELIEF,BUT IM OPINIONATED,SO EXPECT IT. I FELL LIKE IM WAY OFF WITH THE WAY I FEEL AND REACT.I ALSO FEEL BALANCED. I COULD SAY EMOTION ,BUT FUCK THAT IM THE FISH THAT GOES AGAINST THE GRAIN.THE WHALE. TRYING TO BE LARGE IN THE SEA.NO RUN INS. I FEELLIKE EVERYONE WHO STIFFS ME WILL DESERVE A SETUP. BUT I JUST ALWAYS GOT SOME OTHER THINGS TO DO. AS FAR AS SCORPIOS, WE ONLY THINK WE LIKE THE FREAK, BUT THEY TOO DAMN COCKY. THE OTHERSIDE OF ME, I CAN BE DARK, BUT I HATE ARROGANT PEEPS,POLICE OR NERDS,CLIQUES AND EVEN PEOPLE IN GENERAL WHO JUST ALWAYS SINGLE ME OUT.I GOT CRAZY ENERGY AND LOVE TO TRAVEL. I SEEM TO GET SAGITTARIUS WOMEN ALL THE TIME AND ARIES.THEY LOVE ME .I ALSO FEEL LIKE SOME PISCES ARE A LITTLE TOO FLAKY. HATE TO SAY IT BUT MOSTLY MARCH PISCES..COOL LIKE ME,BUT JUST NOT SWIMMING UPSTREAM ON PEOPLE SKILLS.IM A FEBRUARY PISCES AND IM ONLY SURE ITS BECAUSE WE HAVE SO MANY THINGS ,HOLIDAYS EVENTS ETC. BDAY THAT POPS THIS MONTH OFF. THIS IS WHY WE MATCH PERFECT WITH CANCERS AND SAGITTARIUS,BECAUSE THEY FALL IN THE NEXT MOST ENTERTAINING MONTHS AND THAST JULY WHICH IS PRIME SUMMER AND DECEMBER WHICH IS CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS. PRETTY MUCH IF YOUR A FEBRUARY PISCES, OR A JULY CANCER OR A DECEMBER SAGGITATRIUS WE CLICK.HARD.OTHER SIGNS THAT ARE IN THAT MONTH HAVE REMNANTS OF THE FLAVOR.I ALWAYS SEEM TO SEARCH CELEBS THAT PISCES SOMETIMES JUST TO SEE WHO PLAYS THOSE PARTS. ITS FITS. I ALSO NOTICED ANOTHER THING ABOUT PISCES, WE ARE STRONGLY ATTRACTED TO COLOR. I THINK THE MOST YOU FIND IN THE MIND OF A TRUE PISCES ISENTERTAINMENT AND ARTS.WE HATE BOREDOM, LOUD PEOPLE. WE LOVE TO EAT,HAVE SEX,AND SUPPORT EVERYONE AROUND US. CANT FORGET KIDS.ITS SEEMS LIKE IM ON TO SOMETHING ,BUT REALLY VISUALIZE THE DAY TO JUST HAVE PEACE AND NICE WEATHER WITH BEAUTIFUL WOMEN, EATING AND BEACH.JUST EVERYTHING RIGHT.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 20, 2009 - 12:55PM #75
Thristy

Just wanted to say that if you read about us you will see that we a very much aware of our inner guide leading us through the channels of life. I think everyone has something special but we got a little bit more, I have a grandson who only four and he is already causing my jaw to drop. but what about the difference between the March and February Pisces?

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 22, 2009 - 8:54PM #76
Teejers

Here's a link to finding your moon sign:

www.12house.com/charts/index.cfm

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 30, 2009 - 1:46PM #77
Dmolino21

Thank You! Thank You! I just printed out a copy of my horoscope with the wheel and signs.  I also got a free reading below that. It was wonderful to see. I now am interested in the house of marriage. Which one is the House of Marriage? I know it is across from leo so it's either Saggitarius or Scorpio. Anyway Mars is across from the House of Marriage and that means war. Not a good influence. I don't want war in my marriage, I want peace and love. How do I counteract that Mars influence? Love, Peace and Wisdom. Joy, too. Smile

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 29, 2009 - 12:15PM #78
Dmolino21

Hi! I am back. I am a Pisces 02 degrees, my moon is 18 degrees in Taurus, and my rising is 27degrees in Gemini. I seem to get along well with Taurus people. They seem more earthbound and I think that is good for me. I have a hard time staying with Taurus people, though. I married a Leo first. Somehow this left me out in the cold of breaking my connection to the universe. I can expand my consciousness to include the whole universe. This happens to me during meditation and prayer. I get a connection with our world also. It is as if there was a conspiracy to keep me earthbound. God let me play, knowing I would come back to Him. I did. I just couldn't stand being so isolated. It made me feel lonely. I realized all of this when I was in the hospital recovering from pneumonia. I hit a clear state and all became known. I was stifling myself. So, I divorced him. Not one of my brighter actions. I had a son to think about. But definitely I felt better. My connection returned. No man can compete with God. He has to allow God in my life. Yes, I have a fight inside myself over being earthbound or heaven bound. I need to be earthbound in earthly things and heaven bound in God's things. Oh, by the way, I am a proponent of meditation on God. Love, Peace, Wisdom and Joy.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Feb 10, 2010 - 11:35PM #79
mayra

Jul 8, 2008 -- 2:51AM, darkthroneofeth wrote:

amilia_marie wrote:

I have noticed that others like me are in tune with everything around them. Mainly people. Im glad Im not the only one who has strange dreams and gut feelings. Im glad to be here. Talk at yall soon.

I have heard that many Pisces have a weak shield, a very powerful sword rarely used, and thin armor, if you get me. Is that you?  I am kind of like that, but I use my sword often.

My son is involved with a girl that is not good.  I've tried to help him understand that this relationship is detrimental to his health.  She has lied about her mother, just to get my son to pity her.  He feels sorry for her and doesn't let go.

Please help.

Mayra

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Apr 03, 2010 - 2:47PM #80
Joyce

Sep 18, 2009 -- 2:28PM, Dmolino21 wrote:

Hi! I am a Pisces, Febrary 21, 1942, at 1:30pm in San Pedro, CA and I am intuitive and have esp. I love animals, especially horses, and I love little children's laughter. I cry at sad movies. I am also an artist. I paint, sketch, do prints and work on the computer, which I consider just another tool for my art. I am involved in the Neighborhood Council locally as Secretary, not a very good fit. I volunteered because I was the only one available. We are finishing up our by- laws so we can submit them for our certification. My version of Word is 2000 and I am having a hard time lining up the page and number on our Table of Contents. Someone else is going to have to do that. I am working with a couple of people who do not believe in Astrology, so I am on my own. I have no knowledge of Astrology or at least, not enough to do a chart, but I am a SRF'er and someone did my chart (also an SRF member)  and there is war in the house of marriage.  How do I overcome that influence? I realize that Astrology is only an influence, but so far I have had 4 marriages and they ended because of abuse. I am in therapy now, trying to work out how to avoid getting back into the same mess. I am in one-on-one and group therapy. It is a senior group. Everyone in the group seems to have worse problems then mine. One is having similar problems, which I just left, but she is financially dependent on them. Enough about me, how are you? I hope this finds everyone fine. Love, Peace and Wisdom.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 8 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook