Page 6 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next
6 years ago  ::  Oct 31, 2008 - 1:46PM #51
EyesoftheWorld
Aww, songbird... you too!
What Fatal Flowers of Darkness Bloom from Seeds of Light!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 17, 2008 - 4:26PM #52
songbird3364
Here fishy, fishy, fishies or is that fishy's? Hmmmmm, where'd everybody go? (scratching my head, am I in the right place?)  whew who? Hello....
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 20, 2008 - 4:15PM #53
songbird3364
Happy Thanskgiving in advance to everyone!!!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 11, 2008 - 8:33AM #54
songbird3364
Ok still no corresponding amongst the pisces or any of the zodiac neighbors going on. Damn cell phones, see what happens, folks forget where they come from! LOL Anyway, guess everyones out looking for that perfect gift or maybe a job or something, just know they ain't here. So it may be best to go ahead and say Merry Christmas to all and to all alot of good stiff cheer !! Interpret at your own risk. hee, hee...
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 02, 2009 - 10:41PM #55
Teejers
Hi everyone! I'm new to the site, but a Pisces(well barely!) I'm actually a cusp on aquarius/pisces. I'm not sure about anything, but I'm very empathetic and sensitive. I do have those gut feelings too! The weird thing is I can't swim. I sink when i get in water. But I love a nice bath or shower. SO my fellow fish, I'm here to meet, learn, and be happy!

Have a fishy day,
TeeJers
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 02, 2009 - 10:50PM #56
mainecaptain

TeeJers wrote:

Hi everyone! I'm new to the site, but a Pisces(well barely!) I'm actually a cusp on aquarius/pisces. I'm not sure about anything, but I'm very empathetic and sensitive. I do have those gut feelings too! The weird thing is I can't swim. I sink when i get in water. But I love a nice bath or shower. SO my fellow fish, I'm here to meet, learn, and be happy!

Have a fishy day,
TeeJers

That is funny, I don't swim all that well either, And I am right in the centre of the sign:p
Welcome pop by the multifaith area when you have the time it is a fun place:)
multifaith board the Bear

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 16, 2009 - 3:34PM #57
Nifer27

hi all, i am new here.  i am pretty much the description of the pisces. i hope to make friends by making this post, as pisces have so many charecteristics that basically are heart, intuition, and not knowing which way to swim, thats were i am at. peace-love-harmoney to you all for life. jen

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 17, 2009 - 7:42AM #58
songbird3364

Hi Nila27! and Welcome!! So glad you stopped by to make friends .Thanks for waking up the Pisces discussions board, it's been very quiet.

Hope to see you around .  

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 06, 2009 - 6:49AM #59
Srawan5984

hi good to see lots of Laughing fish,well the intuative factor is bit no no for me i get real insight of situation just by talking to someone it seams he is vulnarable to me ,its odd sometimes,bit scary too

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 12, 2009 - 11:41AM #60
Geminimoon

Hello!

My name is Nicole, and I am new to this board. I too am a Pisces, born March 11th 1973. I also Have Venus-Mercury in Pisces[in the 5th house] I am sensitive, moody, and I am somewhet like a sponge in the sense that I tend to absorb certain energy. It can take alot out of me, and we pisces definitely need time to withdraw, and re-charge so to speak, like a battery. There have been moments when I have taken a sabatical from phone calls, emails, and friends, because I feel emotionally drained!

As a Pisces, having private time, and the opportunity to meditate on things is a must for my sanity! I hurt easily also.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 6 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook