Page 7 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next
5 years ago  ::  Aug 05, 2009 - 4:23PM #61
darkthroneofeth

Edgar Allan Poe was a Pisces, and was very sensitive to alcohol, and died from alcohol poisoning.  I am also a Pisces, and proud of it, though I agree with Crowley and Adams that Pisces are inclined to be very sensitive to alcohol.  I stay away from it because of ill effects.

I also note that most Pisces have soft, non-angular facial features; that is to say, not pointy or slanted.  Many of us have cheekbones that protrude more than other signs.

About our eyes: a trademark is that often we look very relaxed and low-lidded, like we are not that alert, but we are.

When it comes to information processing, we tend to be able to easily separate the gross from the sublime and use only the latter in dealing with most things. 

As children, most of us expect others to be just as honest as we are, to whatever degree, as if all adults think like us (as kids, remember) when it comes to morality, and often get confused when there is a blatant contradiction to this.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 23, 2009 - 5:01PM #62
Taobeing

Hi!  I am actually a Cancer swimming in  Piscean waters.  I'd love to hear about what it might be like to be a triple Pisces.  I have a friend whom I love dearly but sometimes he is so confusing to me!  He is a wonderful musician and teacher too. But sometimes he asks me things or tells me things and then promptly forgets.  Or at least acts as though he does. I imagine he does not mean to do this, at least, if I understand Pisces at all.  Anyone?

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 04, 2009 - 2:09PM #63
songbird3364

Hi Tao!

Glad you swam into the Pisces board. Just taking a shot in the dark here,concerning your musician friend. As we all know we have three signs, a sun a moon and an ascendant, so we can have a variety of traits. Then we just have habits , certain health restrictions, yada, yada.... I have to admit I have the attention span of a gnat at times.

As I get older I have actually tried to teach myself to listen more attentively. Can't say if your friends forgetfulness is associated with his sun sign. We are supposedly "dreamy" people. If that be the case, his mind may be preoccupied by his creative thinking, causing difficulty with short term memory. Anyway....good luck with that and please, come back and chat here again. peace....

darkthrone,

I'm not familiar with Crowley&Adams, but I'm inclined to agree with the alcohol sensitivity. I've read more than once that pisces tend to dabble in alcohol and drugs and tend to be addictive in nature.

Hi GeminiMoon,

Could be a coincidence but I do need recharge time and my sensitivity can get on my own nerves.  Come back and chat again, Gemini!    

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 04, 2009 - 8:08PM #64
Taobeing

Thanks for your reply.  It is curious that he is adamantly against alcohol consumption. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 07, 2009 - 3:05PM #65
Stratakat

Dec 26, 2007 -- 11:31AM, songbird3364 wrote:

~~I don't know why it is, the guy has never done a thing to me but I don't care for him, he' pure gives me the heeby jeebies to be around him. It is just something in me that says, this guy is a snake in the grass.~~

I know this feeling WELL, and i really think there is only one way to understand this. 

You need to talk to him.  ask him questions and let me reveal himself, it may be there is some deeper reason for your VIBE about him and it may not be as bad as you think.  Talking to him will be the ticket to understand.

Just my 2 cents.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 18, 2009 - 2:28PM #66
Dmolino21

Hi! I am a Pisces, Febrary 21, 1942, at 1:30pm in San Pedro, CA and I am intuitive and have esp. I love animals, especially horses, and I love little children's laughter. I cry at sad movies. I am also an artist. I paint, sketch, do prints and work on the computer, which I consider just another tool for my art. I am involved in the Neighborhood Council locally as Secretary, not a very good fit. I volunteered because I was the only one available. We are finishing up our by- laws so we can submit them for our certification. My version of Word is 2000 and I am having a hard time lining up the page and number on our Table of Contents. Someone else is going to have to do that. I am working with a couple of people who do not believe in Astrology, so I am on my own. I have no knowledge of Astrology or at least, not enough to do a chart, but I am a SRF'er and someone did my chart (also an SRF member)  and there is war in the house of marriage.  How do I overcome that influence? I realize that Astrology is only an influence, but so far I have had 4 marriages and they ended because of abuse. I am in therapy now, trying to work out how to avoid getting back into the same mess. I am in one-on-one and group therapy. It is a senior group. Everyone in the group seems to have worse problems then mine. One is having similar problems, which I just left, but she is financially dependent on them. Enough about me, how are you? I hope this finds everyone fine. Love, Peace and Wisdom.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 18, 2009 - 3:21PM #67
Dmolino21

Hi! SRF is Self-Realization Fellowship founded by Parmahansa Yogananda. I have been a member for 46 years. Smile I love everything about it, SRF felt like coming home. This is what I had been searching for, and I searched, I even joined a group of searchers. It gave me the answers to life's questions. I had wanted to know what you do to become a saint and my priest couldn't give me an answer. He said, "Read the Bible." I wanted things to do, a list. A formula. SRF gave me that formula in meditation on God with techniques. They also gave me a way to love God, and receive plenty of His love back.  

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 18, 2009 - 3:38PM #68
Dmolino21

Hi! On that guy you think is a snake in the grass. He probably was involved with you in a past life, and that is why you are getting those feelings now. He may have harmed you in some way (i.e. financially).  He doesn't remember so that he can get a new start in life. The best way to handle it is to see that he doesn't get tempted again. Don't have too many dealings with him. One may be too many. Time to develop a firm "No!" It is time to develop your won't power. You don't owe him an explanation, either. Love, Peace and Wisdom.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 18, 2009 - 3:39PM #69
Dmolino21

Sep 18, 2009 -- 3:38PM, Dmolino21 wrote:

Hi! On that guy you think is a snake in the grass. He probably was involved with you in a past life, and that is why you are getting those feelings now. He may have harmed you in some way (i.e. financially).  He doesn't remember so that he can get a new start in life. The best way to handle it is to see that he doesn't get tempted again. Don't have too many dealings with him. One may be too many. Time to develop a firm "No!" It is time to develop your won't power. You don't owe him an explanation, either. Love, Peace and Wisdom.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 27, 2009 - 12:44PM #70
Lisaf1973

Hi Nicole,

My name is Lisa and I new here. I saw your post today on how you can sense energy and I can sense other peoples energy also, for example when I first meet my mother inlaw she was going through metapause and I could feel her moodyness and hot flashes as if they were my own. I don't know why I get these feelings? Sometimes I wish I could just feel the good energy and not the bad!

Hey by the way my birthday is March 12, 1973:) Lisa

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 7 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook