Page 1 of 10  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next
7 years ago  ::  Oct 12, 2007 - 9:31PM #1
Beliefnetsabee
If you were born between February 19 and March 20, you're a Pisces, and as a water sign, you're most compatible with the other water signs (Scorpio and Cancer) and the air signs (Gemini, Libra or Aquarius). So gather here to compare notes with other Pisces or meet one.
I always remember that for every word typed there is a real person sitting behind the keyboard.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 26, 2007 - 11:31AM #2
songbird3364
Hi Everyone,
It seems to be very slow on this site now that it has changed to the "new" beliefnet. Hope it will pick up as I have always enjoyed reading other peoples interest in astrology and their percpectives in general on the subject of birth signs and personology. Anyway, onto the subject and title of this discussion, intuition. I am based on my birthdate, time and location a Pisces/Pisces/Scorpio and I have found myself very often to be a rather intuitive person in regards to other people or just the outcome of situations at times. It never ceases to amaze me though. In some cases I have absolutly no basis for my feelings, they are just very strong inside of me and I just go with my gut, you might say. For ex, my son has a buddy, and he has been friends with this young man for many yrs. I don't know why it is, the guy has never done a thing to me but I don't care for him, he' pure gives me the heeby jeebies to be around him. It is just something in me that says, this guy is a snake in the grass. I was just hoping this would spark a conversation with some folks not necessarily just pisces, but others who might share the same experience of intuitive feelings about people or just a feeling of something that is going to happen or something that has already happened. I have experienced those situations too. So I'll throw this out there for now and see where it goes since it is so quiet here  these days. Best wishes to all...peace, songbird
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 16, 2008 - 11:04PM #3
sippiqueen1
[QUOTE=songbird3364;165052]Hi Everyone,
It seems to be very slow on this site now that it has changed to the "new" beliefnet. Hope it will pick up as I have always enjoyed reading other peoples interest in astrology and their percpectives in general on the subject of birth signs and personology. Anyway, onto the subject and title of this discussion, intuition. I am based on my birthdate, time and location a Pisces/Pisces/Scorpio and I have found myself very often to be a rather intuitive person in regards to other people or just the outcome of situations at times. It never ceases to amaze me though. In some cases I have absolutly no basis for my feelings, they are just very strong inside of me and I just go with my gut, you might say. For ex, my son has a buddy, and he has been friends with this young man for many yrs. I don't know why it is, the guy has never done a thing to me but I don't care for him, he' pure gives me the heeby jeebies to be around him. It is just something in me that says, this guy is a snake in the grass. I was just hoping this would spark a conversation with some folks not necessarily just pisces, but others who might share the same experience of intuitive feelings about people or just a feeling of something that is going to happen or something that has already happened. I have experienced those situations too. So I'll throw this out there for now and see where it goes since it is so quiet here  these days. Best wishes to all...peace, songbird[/QUOTE] Hello songbird,
although I am very new to this site aswell as being computer literate. I came across your readings and I found it to be very interesting as I could relate. Of course I am  pisces, I know very little about astrology except for the fact that I read my horoscope daily and from time to time I may consult a psychic. What I do know about is that intuitiveness you speak of, which is very very strong in me. As you stated, wheter its in regards to other people, situations, outcomes, or just simply myself, I experience these feeling quite a bit..I like to call it my gut feeling also and very often I tend to folllow those gut feeling and I find that most times there is usually something there. I've just recently experienced that gut feeling with my boyfriend of 2yrs..everything was fine, everyone is in love, and Bam, out of nowhere here comes that feeling that I couldnt shake, that gut feeling of another women, and it was so strong until I had to follow it, so I did like most women would do and I went to his house, needless to say we know the rest. But this was something that came out of nowhere (that example may seem common). But here is a scary one. everytime I've ever had a car accident I've always known prior to the actual happening, so Im extra extra careful when i get these intuitions, and usually once everything has occured (most times thank god its minor) The feeling subsides. Id suggest you continue to follow those gut feeling because Ive been right to follow those feeling way more times than I've been wrong.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 18, 2008 - 11:01AM #4
songbird3364
Hi Sippiqueen 1,
Thanks for the reply and although I am truly sorry for how your intuition led you to discover your boyfriend was doing you wrong, I'm glad you had the good sense to follow your intuition. Wow, knowing before hand that you are about to have an accident is bazaar, like a premonition, huh? This reminds me of a very bad dream I had once. In my dream I could hear someone knocking, and knocking away on my back doorbut I was asleep in the dream and I kept trying to get myself to wake up. I was also at home alone and I finally wake up and answer the door. This is a glass door and I look out through the door at the person knocking and have a sudden feeling of impending doom come all over me. I don't recognize this person and I felt frightened and literally sick to my stomach that they may get inside. Strange thing is I have never forgotten the face of this stranger in my dream. I was so frighten by the dream that I demanded myself to awaken from this dream as I felt something bad would happen if I didn't wake up. So I struggled with myself to wake up, threw my leg off the side of the bed and finally I woke up and stopped the dream. It felt so real and I was so scared I couldn't move when I did wake up. Anyway, I keep thinking I will eventually see this person , like you saying you knew ahead of time you were going to be in an accident. peace, songbird
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 20, 2008 - 4:44PM #5
lifemindlove
i am just like you. I am a pisces as well. I act on my gut and it is usually right. it is nice to find someone like me.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 22, 2008 - 1:26PM #6
tedrocks1
hello fellow pisces, I wish you a great day and birthday month ahead I also have some esp and intuition it seems to be getting stronger as i mature I think you may feel some inherent danger with this person with whom your son is friends with I have found most Pisces ladies are very psychic especially with the children and friends just trust the inner voice and follow your first gut reaction and this usually works another area for the ladies is dreams they have good  symbols to interpret enjoy the weekend ted ahead and best and kindest wishes to all TED
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 26, 2008 - 11:50AM #7
songbird3364
I am so glad it is picking up around here, I was beginning to wonder if we could some how recieve some astrology resusitation. This is cool.
...and yes we got some birthdays coming 'round the corner , mine is March 3rd nevermind how young I'll be but I do intend on taking the opportunity to break out the smoothie maker and crank up the music. Hope everyone else has some plans for celebrating their special day as well. oh yea and don't stay away so long...peace, songbird
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 10, 2008 - 11:56AM #8
songbird3364
Hey, what's going on with this place, it's so slow, no posting going on. Come one, come all, any sign, let's have some conversation and life up in this place! This is the cool thing about us Pisces, we're mutable folks, we get along with most everyone if you're tried and true. So, anyway, hope everyone is getting on well. Too slow here, guess I'll be swimming along for now. peace, songbird
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 15, 2008 - 3:10PM #9
mainecaptain

songbird3364 wrote:

Hey, what's going on with this place, it's so slow, no posting going on. Come one, come all, any sign, let's have some conversation and life up in this place! This is the cool thing about us Pisces, we're mutable folks, we get along with most everyone if you're tried and true. So, anyway, hope everyone is getting on well. Too slow here, guess I'll be swimming along for now. peace, songbird

I am game I am Pisces I would have to be :p

Hello, everyone I hang around other boards on b-net I am here everyday, but just not here, (Just found you):o Happy to chat thought.

Just small insight into my personality. I am very Pisces I cry at the drop of a hat, have had to learn to say no, and have five cats and doggy:)

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 16, 2008 - 6:04AM #10
boodlebear
Morning. Sorp here. As a Light Scorpio with a touch of Dark married to a Dark Pisces I can tell you we did drown in each others emotions. Not a pleasant tme. I have a Light Pisces friend  and she's a good friend. Has her head on earth, not somewhere on Neptune.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 10  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook