Page 3 of 10  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next
6 years ago  ::  Jun 13, 2008 - 11:19AM #21
yummymummy08
I am a Pisces through and through. I have premonitions and the one thing about them is that they might not happen the same day you have them. I've been having a lot of nightmares but of course I can't remember them. I'm also looking for my soulmate, even though I don't expect it on here, I just thought I would put it out there. Song Bird, I wouldn't let your son hang around this person your talking about. If you have a bad feeling, trust it. That's one thing I've had to learn to do.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 13, 2008 - 1:01PM #22
songbird3364
Hi yummymummy08,
Weird things, those premonitions, huh? Maybe it's best you aren't remembering your nightmares. I have been told not to look for my soulmate and then I'll find him. Well, my son is twenty-three so he's a bit hard headed. I have mentioned to him that I get a feeling about this guy. Good thing is I haven't seen this guy in while now. Thanks though. Oh yea, welcome Yummymummy08! Glad you dropped in! Come back and talk again!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 02, 2008 - 7:56AM #23
piscesgrl
Hi, my name is Kris, I'm 22, and I am a Pisces through and through.  Whenever I meet someone new I always tell them that if they really want to know who I am and what I'm like, just check out a few Pisces descriptions and they'll know.  (Wow, the beginning of that sounded like a rhymn)  I love being Pisces, but it does get trying at times.  I have empathy through the gills so I am always so emotional.  It gets overwhelming.  I carry in my pocket wherever I go a few gemstones that are perfect for a Piscean's health and well-being, both physical and emotional.  They are a Blue Lace Agate, Moonstone, Amethyst, and Bloodstone.  Amethyst for calm and health to help with emotional overload, Bloodstone for courage, Moonstone for strength, and Blue Lace Agate for protection.  I'll describe them further in my next entry.

Many happy dreams in the clouds and good luck in reality,
Kris (piscesgrl_86)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 02, 2008 - 9:30AM #24
songbird3364
piscesgrl,
Hi, I think that I have replied to you in the past, am I mistaken? If not, then it has been a while. Hope all is well with you. peace~
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 03, 2008 - 11:46AM #25
amilia_marie
I have noticed that others like me are in tune with everything around them. Mainly people. Im glad Im not the only one who has strange dreams and gut feelings. Im glad to be here. Talk at yall soon.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 06, 2008 - 12:46PM #26
piscesgrl
Hey,
Yes, you probably have replied to me in the past.  If you did, however, I might not have read it.  Sorry about that, but I don't actually have internet access at home anymore.  Enough about that, though, I was just wondering how everyone was.  Have to say that I'm not especially in touch with any particular abilities that I'm aware of besides empathy.  Like some pisceans, my waking hours aren't really spent much in reality.  What I see when I look around is hazy and I don't remember anything really well.  Nothing really goes over my head or in one ear and out the other, it just gets stuck in my brain where I can't reach it...probably for the same reason that I don't spend much time in reality.  Most of the time, I guess I just don't really care.  I spend most of my time alone and reading various books.  I write every once in a while, too, but only when I can dredge of the energy for it.  :)  That's usually when I don't have a book handy.  Well, anyway, I have to get back to work soon, so write me back and when I get back on here, I'll check it out.  See ya!

--Piscesgrl
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 08, 2008 - 2:43AM #27
darkthroneofeth
[QUOTE=BeliefnetSabee;410]If you were born between February 19 and March 20, you're a Pisces, and as a water sign, you're most compatible with the other water signs (Scorpio and Cancer) and the air signs (Gemini, Libra or Aquarius). So gather here to compare notes with other Pisces or meet one.[/QUOTE]

I'm a Pisces.  Is there a reason why Scorpio days are my sh*ttiest?  Also, Cancer seems to be a negative also.
As I said ten minutes ago, Leo, Aries and Pisces are my best days.  2 Fire signs in there. Have an idea why?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 08, 2008 - 2:47AM #28
darkthroneofeth
[QUOTE=songbird3364;561086]Hi yummymummy08,
Weird things, those premonitions, huh? Maybe it's best you aren't remembering your nightmares. I have been told not to look for my soulmate and then I'll find him. Well, my son is twenty-three so he's a bit hard headed. I have mentioned to him that I get a feeling about this guy. Good thing is I haven't seen this guy in while now. Thanks though. Oh yea, welcome Yummymummy08! Glad you dropped in! Come back and talk again![/QUOTE]

I haven't had a nightmare in over FOUR YEARS.  But when I did, phew, watch out!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 08, 2008 - 2:51AM #29
darkthroneofeth
[QUOTE=amilia_marie;602444]I have noticed that others like me are in tune with everything around them. Mainly people. Im glad Im not the only one who has strange dreams and gut feelings. Im glad to be here. Talk at yall soon.[/QUOTE]

I have heard that many Pisces have a weak shield, a very powerful sword rarely used, and thin armor, if you get me. Is that you?  I am kind of like that, but I use my sword often.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 09, 2008 - 10:44PM #30
amilia_marie
[QUOTE=darkthroneofeth;610776]I have heard that many Pisces have a weak shield, a very powerful sword rarely used, and thin armor, if you get me. Is that you?  I am kind of like that, but I use my sword often.[/QUOTE]
My armor is thick, I hardly ever use my shield, And my sword is swift. I'm soft and kind when it is due, not before. Strong and bold most of the time.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 10  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook