Page 1 of 5  •  1 2 3 4 5 Next
7 years ago  ::  Oct 12, 2007 - 9:30PM #1
Beliefnetsabee
If you were born between January 20 and February 18, you're an Aquarius, an air sign. You're compatible with just about every sign except the earth signs (Taurus, Capricorn, or Virgo). So if you're an Aquarius, gather here to compare notes with kindred spirits--or meet one.
I always remember that for every word typed there is a real person sitting behind the keyboard.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 18, 2007 - 7:44PM #2
GreenEyedLily
I dont know about the other aquarians on this board...but the statement about not getting along with earth signs is pretty...far from the truth for me! lol  The earth signs are some of the best friends Ive ever had!

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Anyone else care to share their thoughts on that?

[/FONT]Oooh...also - does anyone find that there are different personality traits for January Aquas vs. February Aquas?:o
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 19, 2007 - 9:47AM #3
songbird3364
GreenEyedLily, I have observed that to be true about JanAquas vs. FebAquas. Feb. Aquas being more sensitive in nature than Jan. both being intellectual. I am a Pisces, Pisces, Scorpio myself, with no relivance to this just notice these things for some reason, hmmm intrigued possibly....Peace, Songbird
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 27, 2007 - 8:31PM #4
dreamyaquarian
Oooohhh, with a name like Dreamy Aquarian, i had to stop by here. Hi Lily, how are you going? Hello to all the other Aquarians out there too. I was reading the opening article for this thread about who Aquarians do & don't get along with. Yikes, i married a Virgo!!! We are great friends but from very different planets !!! :-) Can anyone give me an analysis on these 2 star signs together as a couple?

Thanks

Dreamy XXXXXX
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 22, 2007 - 11:30PM #5
espiritus85
If I don't get along with the someone with earth signs in significant positions, it's more likely because we are so much alike, we drive one another crazy. My sun is Aquarius, but ascendant is Taurus.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 01, 2008 - 11:34AM #6
Catherinelady
Hi, I am a Feb/Aqua with most of my planets in Aquarius. I do find I don't get along with earth signs very well at all. I am better with fire signs and other air signs.

Katie in Austin
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 02, 2008 - 10:02AM #7
spiritalk
Lily:  My first response - not true in my case.  I can list some other signs that give me trouble - but isn't it about learning from everyone?  In that way, we can accept our lessons, without recourse to labels and other things.  (Thats the air again!)

I would be interested in the differences in the Aquarius female and male?  I have found the strengths in this sign go to the female - just my experience though.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 25, 2008 - 6:54AM #8
buttercream
Im a feb aquarius, i agree about the difference in jan an feb aquarius, two of my cousins were  born in jan. My daughter is a gemini w/ aquarius rising(my rising is gemini) and we argue alot, i think its strange because most of my friends are gemini's and we get along great. what about cancer and aquarius together?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 16, 2008 - 9:39PM #9
Libra-Boy
Any aquarius girls in Dallas/Fort Worth area of Texas? =P I <3 Aquarius
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 01, 2008 - 2:52PM #10
choice
Im A Capricorn. ..Alot Of Us On Both Sides Of The Mountain In My Family.Anyway My Tru Blu Love who i fell in love with even  more being apart  is an Aquarius.Mingled Souls Still Apart??. The Oddest Thing Is Recently my home page Google, I Put Up My Daily Scope withmy  B-day exact birth date. Im Always looking at his as well.I put His date as well.Before this I had lost hope with  Love cuz Its Been a  Long Time Apart.So when I did this ours said the exact same thing??And does everyday..i changed it all around to see if its a joke and its not. .1/7/72 And 2/1/70.according to Astrology It all has to do with where you were born,when, the time, the year, the placement of the Moon,Sun, Stars where they all sit.In harmony  with each other I now  believe  we are soulmates in  allignment of Gods Will.Everything now is  where it is  sopossed to be.With That Im Happy to say my Destiny Awaits with Faith, Happiness, Trust.Love takes time and timeless.I know this will be or was the purest love.I never believed in finding your soulmate before cuz i moved alot,but with advice go back to your roots ,home and date of your partner's time and place, it is easy to tell if its time to give your name away." A Holy Matrimony Will Take Place".Also I have to say his Mother and I share the same date of birth,1/7?? Whom I never met,she passed on before we met. With that you must Believe In everything you feel with Instinct to be  Truth. The Stars dont lie:).God Bless
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 5  •  1 2 3 4 5 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook