Page 4 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next
4 years ago  ::  Feb 15, 2010 - 5:52AM #31
aquarius

Yes i do believe Feb. Aquarius can be a bit bi polar at times lol ! Although my brother says that it's more like Manic ; ) Often it feels like i don't understand myself thats why its kind of funny when ppl say that " they just dont get me" or that they find me to be very interesting and that just when they thought they had me all figured out , they realize that they dont and they want to get to know me better for that very reason lol ! too funny !

I would like to know if there is any aquarius out there that feel as though ppl like/ love them until that really get to know us.... if that makes any sense.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Feb 15, 2010 - 5:54AM #32
aquarius

Honestly , it's really hard for me to get along with Jan. female Aquarius. They are evilUndecided

Do u feel the same?

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 09, 2010 - 10:46AM #33
songbird3364

Hi All,

I'm a pisces, scorpio, pisces, and I often find myself very drawn to aquarius people.

I have two longtime friends, that I value and love dearly that are aquarians. One born in Jan. and the other born in Feb.

To get to the point, they are quite different in personalities. 

The one born in Jan. is a quick thinker, but very laid back, although she can be very sociable she's also one to enjoy being alone.

The one born in feb. is extremely professional, loves to travel, speaks well in front of large groups, stubborn, and just marches to the beat of her own drum. She's very hard on herself & does suffer depression.

All in all though, I consider them both brilliant in their own right.  

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 30, 2010 - 10:34AM #34
akoma126

i am  Jan aquarius and in my experience, there are differences between the two aquarians. 

I find that Feb aquarians are more eccentric that the Jan aquarians.  we are both intellectual and we both march to our own tunes but Feb aquarians - most definitely. 

peace/love/lightSmile

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 06, 2010 - 12:31PM #35
Richard

I seem to be in an unusual delema. My sister and I were both born in February. I on the sixth and her on the seventh. It is really amazing how different we are.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 21, 2010 - 6:24PM #36
Tamara

The sun is represents the ego, and the moon represents emotions! I'm an aquarius sun and moon in Leo!

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 31, 2010 - 1:05AM #37
Kartari

May 6, 2010 -- 12:31PM, Richard wrote:

I seem to be in an unusual delema. My sister and I were both born in February. I on the sixth and her on the seventh. It is really amazing how different we are.

Well, the sun sign alone is not a basis for describing a person in any great detail.  For that, a full birth chart must be analyzed and interpreted, by an experienced and gifted human ideally (computer reports are subpar at best, though they can pick up tidbits of accuracy if you are discerning).  Knowing the sun sign alone is like knowing maybe 10% of the person.  Adding factors like the rising sign can give better shape to what a person is about.  For example, let's say one of you has Aries rising while the other has Scorpio rising: one would be very in-your-face with their Aquarian eccentricities while the other is very secretive and hard to make out.

Furthermore, astrology a) cannot accurately predict the choices we make in life and b) demonstrates a range of potentials rather than one fixed fate.  For example, you have three people with Venus in the first house.  Astrology tells us that all are magnetic personalities in some way.  But each person has that personal magnetism come across in unique ways.  One is a truly beautiful woman who models professionally.  Another is a very kind and warm person who cares about people and befriends them easily.  A third is a con artist who uses their charms to cheat people out of their money.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Nov 17, 2010 - 12:53PM #38
Sassy26

I am a January Aquarius.  I also find a difference between the january and february aquarius.  I've notice that I have nothing in common with earth signs.  I have so many of Taurus around me.  Ex husband, son, 4 or 5 "friends" and 3 neighbors.  I can only figure they are in world to ground my butt some way or another.   I think part of it is that they can be possessive and that does work for me to well.  I'm sure I dont work for them either lol.  Aquarius men they run for cover when it comes to committment. (At least the ones I have met)

When I was reading about aquarius it seems as if we are looking for a perfect world that doesnt exsit or we want to create one.  Maybe thats why most of the time I feel like Iam from another planet LOL...

Good chatting with you

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 15, 2011 - 4:58PM #39
littledoes

I am dating an Aquarius  man  and I am  a Capricorn  woman with a Libra Rising. He  is now   in West Africa on business. I  spoke to hime every day or at least everyother day by yahoo messanger. We had a disagreement, our first big one  last Thursday . I  met him on OK Cupid and I went back on the site to see his picture and  and  reread his profile for something and i noticed he was on it , this was the third time in about 3 months.  After he said he loved me  I told everyone  on ther I met someone and I wish them all  well but have not talked to anyone since which was about the  end  of Nov beginning of Dec. Well he never told me I had to go off  but said to follow my heart. Well I  used to  go on the site to  see his picture  but never  talked to anyone. I told him that too because  that was the only picture I had . He sent me 2 pictures   with him in  West Africa so i  have not been on the site for about 2  months. Well i wanted to see his old picture and reread something on his profile and I noticed he was on it. (It shows the last date on  online)  I asked him about it last Thurs, which was the last time I spoke to him and he said he saw alot af emails from there  and he  has not been on it in along time . He  asked why I felt insecure and threathened. (I told him I was.) i explained  that I  thought  you said I was all  you  needed and  the other 2  women he was talking to, he told them he would not chat with  them anymore  but concentrate on me. Well at first he did not understand why I was hurt but as we talked he said he did ( I wonder)  and that he was sorry. My question is this. I have never  dated an Aquarius man who likes his freedom so much. Not  sure where to go from here or what to feel at this point. I have not heard from him since Thurs ,  when we had the disagreement. I have  emailed ,  ya hoo messenger  but have not had a response.   So you Aquariuns men and women I need some feedback.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 15, 2011 - 5:01PM #40
littledoes

Feb 15, 2011 -- 4:58PM, littledoes wrote:

I am dating an Aquarius  man  and I am  a Capricorn  woman with a Libra Rising. He  is now   in West Africa on business. I  spoke to hime every day or at least everyother day by yahoo messanger. We had a disagreement, our first big one  last Thursday . I  met him on OK Cupid and I went back on the site to see his picture and  and  reread his profile for something and i noticed he was on it , this was the third time in about 3 months.  After he said he loved me  I told everyone  on ther I met someone and I wish them all  well but have not talked to anyone since which was about the  end  of Nov beginning of Dec. Well he never told me I had to go off  but said to follow my heart. Well I  used to  go on the site to  see his picture  but never  talked to anyone. I told him that too because  that was the only picture I had . He sent me 2 pictures   with him in  West Africa so i  have not been on the site for about 2  months. Well i wanted to see his old picture and reread something on his profile and I noticed he was on it. (It shows the last date on  online)  I asked him about it last Thurs, which was the last time I spoke to him and he said he saw alot af emails from there  and he  has not been on it in along time . He  asked why I felt insecure and threathened. (I told him I was.) i explained  that I  thought  you said I was all  you  needed and  the other 2  women he was talking to, he told them he would not chat with  them anymore  but concentrate on me. Well at first he did not understand why I was hurt but as we talked he said he did ( I wonder)  and that he was sorry. My question is this. I have never  dated an Aquarius man who likes his freedom so much. Not  sure where to go from here or what to feel at this point. I have not heard from him since Thurs ,  when we had the disagreement. I have  emailed ,  ya hoo messenger  but have not had a response.   So you Aquariuns men and women I need some feedback.

Help

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 4 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook