Page 5 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5
4 years ago  ::  Mar 20, 2011 - 11:33AM #41
maggie36

Feb 15, 2011 -- 4:58PM, littledoes wrote:

I am dating an Aquarius  man  and I am  a Capricorn  woman with a Libra Rising. He  is now   in West Africa on business. I  spoke to hime every day or at least everyother day by yahoo messanger. We had a disagreement, our first big one  last Thursday . I  met him on OK Cupid and I went back on the site to see his picture and  and  reread his profile for something and i noticed he was on it , this was the third time in about 3 months.  After he said he loved me  I told everyone  on ther I met someone and I wish them all  well but have not talked to anyone since which was about the  end  of Nov beginning of Dec. Well he never told me I had to go off  but said to follow my heart. Well I  used to  go on the site to  see his picture  but never  talked to anyone. I told him that too because  that was the only picture I had . He sent me 2 pictures   with him in  West Africa so i  have not been on the site for about 2  months. Well i wanted to see his old picture and reread something on his profile and I noticed he was on it. (It shows the last date on  online)  I asked him about it last Thurs, which was the last time I spoke to him and he said he saw alot af emails from there  and he  has not been on it in along time . He  asked why I felt insecure and threathened. (I told him I was.) i explained  that I  thought  you said I was all  you  needed and  the other 2  women he was talking to, he told them he would not chat with  them anymore  but concentrate on me. Well at first he did not understand why I was hurt but as we talked he said he did ( I wonder)  and that he was sorry. My question is this. I have never  dated an Aquarius man who likes his freedom so much. Not  sure where to go from here or what to feel at this point. I have not heard from him since Thurs ,  when we had the disagreement. I have  emailed ,  ya hoo messenger  but have not had a response.   So you Aquariuns men and women I need some feedback.

As an Aquarian woman, I like my space and when some one pushes me to like them, I back away. Aquarian men are more aloof and into themselves, they come first and foremost.

Maybe you should just give this guy some room and see what happens.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 5 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook