Page 3 of 6  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
5 years ago  ::  Dec 29, 2008 - 2:56PM #21
ManzanitaBear
[QUOTE=EyesoftheWorld;983924]Hay there! I heard about this too! I'm a Capricorn Rising, myself and wonder if this crowd of planets in my Rising Sign will "mean" anything for me.[/QUOTE]

Also being Capricorn Rising, I would like to know that myself.

I think my clouds are starting to lift.  Things feel a bit different.  Wonder what that cluster in my rising sign might have to do with that.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 29, 2008 - 5:13PM #22
EyesoftheWorld
Yeah, I hear that! What's your Sun sign, ManzanitaBear?
What Fatal Flowers of Darkness Bloom from Seeds of Light!
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 29, 2008 - 5:13PM #23
EyesoftheWorld
Yeah, I hear that! What's your Sun sign, ManzanitaBear?
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 29, 2008 - 8:27PM #24
ManzanitaBear
[QUOTE=EyesoftheWorld;984647]Yeah, I hear that! What's your Sun sign, ManzanitaBear?[/QUOTE]

I'm a Leo (and dam b-net won't let me say just that... claims "Leo" is too short!).
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 30, 2008 - 11:07AM #25
EyesoftheWorld
Alrighty then... and what, may I ask, is your Moon sign?
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 30, 2008 - 12:22PM #26
ManzanitaBear
Just so I don't have to post them all one by one ;), and so b-net doesn't tell me my reply is too short, here are all my planets (copied from another post):

Sun = Leo
Moon = Sagittarius
Mercury = Virgo
Venus = Virgo
Mars = Gemini
Jupiter = Aries
Saturn = Cancer
Uranus = Libra
Neptune = Sagittarius
Pluto = Libra
Ascendant = Capricorn
Mid Heaven = Libra
North Node = Scorpio
Chiron = Aries
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 30, 2008 - 12:45PM #27
EyesoftheWorld
i bet we're about the same age.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 18, 2009 - 2:30PM #28
Feathersnowfly

Not only am I a capricorn, but my youngest son (18) is as well. I see in him the undoubtable  traits of being a caprious capricorn. Unfortunatly I am a bipolar goat and this makes my typical capricorn drives to have to be subdued somewhat in order to achieve stability in my mental health...imagine that a way to be true to the desire of stability ruled by my sign within all the chaos of my illness, just goes to show the influence of being a goat! 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 28, 2009 - 5:23AM #29
Capricorn-87

hi. i myself is a very proud capricorn, born on the 19th of Jan. And yes we are very stubborned people and hard-headed, too. But deep down we are the most down-to-earth people you'll ever met.Being strong-minded is what keeps us moving and staying focused, on the subject at hand. But, I myself has a Virgo Moon and a Aquarius Rising, so its a double rammy along, with the Aquarius Sign im more mellowed out when things get frustated for me. And in all we are very passionate, caring, understanding warm-hearted, kind-hearted and so forth people just dont miss use us that's all and MEAN WHAT YOU SAY, WHEN YOU SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 15, 2009 - 5:41PM #30
Adallure

I am a Capricorn and lovin it. I am truly madly deeply believe in Astrology. It helps shape us as a being. I have a boyfriend who is a Taurus. We share a unique bond with each other. My rising sign is Gemini. My moon sign is Pisces. My daughter is a Virgo which I think we will work together really well, like maybe in business. We are both analytical, goal-oriented and sometimes perfectionists. We like to get down to the nitty gritty of things if we want to know something. I am interested to meet other Caps. It's my thing. I am always up for meeting new people and challenging ideas.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 6  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook