Page 1 of 6  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
7 years ago  ::  Oct 12, 2007 - 9:29PM #1
Beliefnetsabee
If you were born between December 22 and January 19, you're a Capricorn, which is an earth sign. You get along well with other earth signs (Taurus and Virgo) and with water signs (Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces). Gather here to compare notes, or meet a kindred spirit.
I always remember that for every word typed there is a real person sitting behind the keyboard.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 18, 2007 - 3:10PM #2
dawnnish
I'm trying to maneuver this new site and finally found the spot-no one seems to have done much yet, though. So, I figured I'd be the first. I am hoping to find someone to give me some insight into the Saturn Retrograde this month and how it effects my own chart. Anyone who can help,. feel free to let me know! Thanks~Dawn
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 18, 2007 - 8:39PM #3
manidooke
I too am a capricorn don't know much about the insights of astrology though just the fact we are going into a whole year with our sign though... looking to learn more myself...LOVE~LIGHT AND BLESSINGS... manidooke
Love ~ Light and ^j^ Blessings...
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 03, 2008 - 6:05PM #4
manidooke
What is it no Caps around here ? Hey this is something not to see any  more Capricorns since I left my last message...Hi Dawn I too am learning so I can't be much help to you I was born on the cusp I think at least the day before Capricorn goes into Aquarius the 18th... Love to ge to know more but there is just no one posting LOL... LOVE ~ LIGHT AND BLESSINGS ... manidooke
Love ~ Light and ^j^ Blessings...
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 04, 2008 - 6:39PM #5
Starcomet
I am a proud Capricorn :D and a passionate lover of astrology.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 12, 2008 - 8:30PM #6
pandorastears
Hello I am Dora and being a strong Capricorn i am I also have the moon sign of a Scorpio which makes me a very strong personality, and the ability to make anything I set my mind to happen. I am a very strong person, that is stubborn, and one-of-a-kind. I am a lover of knowledge, and I am a seeker of the truth. I love who I am and wouldn't change it for the world. I have made it so far in my life and yet I am still very young and have much farther to go. Peace be with you all. ~*Dora*~
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 18, 2008 - 11:22AM #7
songbird3364
Hi pandorastears,
Just read your post and wanted to say that you sound like a very cool, together, girl. My daughter is a Capricorn and so is my sister, they are both very stubborn people but that is fine because they are also very focused on themselves and have very strong goals for themselves. I love capricorns. Myself, well I'm a pisces. peace, songbird
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 27, 2008 - 9:40PM #8
Starcomet
Can someone read this for me and see if it is accurate or not? I got it from an online engine to make one for me, but I am skeptical to how accurate it is and I do not know how to read one just yet.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 07, 2008 - 10:42AM #9
taffy14
:o:HELLO FELLOW CAPRICORNS! I HAVE STUDIED ASTROLOGY FOR 25 YEARS! WHEN EACH PERSON IS BORN THE PLANETS ARE ALL ALIGNED IN MANY DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS! THAT IS HOW COME PEOPLE SAY WELL, THAT DON'T  SOUND  LIKE ME!SO,TO BEGIN WITH YOU HAVE THE GENERAL RULE OF IT ! OK, CAPRICORNS ARE WONDERFUL!!!!LOL  CAPRICORNS ARE EARTH SIGN AS WELL AS TAURUS AND VIRGO.CAPRICORN PEOPLE NORMALLY  ORGANIZED AND NOT ILL-PREPARED FOR ANYTHING!AND USUALLY THEY ARE!!THEY ARE VERY HARD WORKING PEOPLE AND THEY DO N'T MIND WORKING HARD TO CLIMB THE LADDER TO GET TO THE TOP!!:cool: WE ARE VERY LOYAL PEOPLE. WHEN WE FIND A FRIEND WE WILL STICK WITH THEM THRU HELL! ALOT OF TIMES WE GET SCREWED BECAUSE ARE FRIENDS ARE NOT AS LOYAL!CAPRICORNS MAKE GREAT LAWYERS,POLICTIANS AND DEPENDING ON OUR PLANETS AT BIRTH ANYTHING TO DO WITH CAREGIVING TO OTHERS!;) WELL, AS A LOYAL CAPRICORN I HAVE GOT A MILLILON THINGS TO DO AND WILL GET BACK TO YOU ALL IF YOUR INTERESTED? HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!:D CAPRICORN14
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 07, 2008 - 1:09PM #10
songbird3364
Hi taffy14,
Not a fellow Capricorn but a friendly pisces , sister of and parent to a Capricorn. Just wanted to say with 25 yrs of studying Astrology that I look forward to you coming back to post as we can probably learn alot from you. peace, songbird
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 6  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook