Page 6 of 6  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6
4 years ago  ::  Aug 05, 2010 - 6:16PM #51
Logicallysane08

I would like to see a movie made for gornw ups that include the horoscopes about how they came to be the signs that they are.....and i think the the capricorns part in the movie would bee astoudning to see in action instead of us having to try and imagine it all the time. I couldnt imagine being anything other then  capricorn. I am the father of a taurus and his mother is a sagitarrius..My sons name is colton ...He is the baby horse of his half horse mother lol. He is actually a bull ro a cow or somehitng...anyways....I have looked into what a capricorn is every since i was a teeenager, i had wondered what and why i was attracted to the certain thing si was amused by. I got messages by tones of peolple and now i am looking into buddhism to become aware of everything around me. I am totally different now as a grown up then i was as a kid. Unlike many of my frineds from when i was younger, I am the only one to mature and awkae myself from childish ways....I have done all of this to be a part of the world, not of the worldly. I choose to be a man to a child and leave behind childish things. But to clarify, learning about my capricorn ways tought me why i could bluff so clever at a young age wihtout a conscious....Alright hold it down caps!

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 06, 2010 - 11:56AM #52
Carolyn
I feel your pain. I am married to a Pisces and like you, I have put away childish things, but 

a Pisces just can't do that. She is 32 and not yet decided what she wants to be when she grows

up. This is SO frustrating to someone that is so grounded and knows exactly what I  want.

I can usually talk anyone into anything, but this has been the largest obstacle I have ever had

to face. Any advice?
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 16, 2010 - 8:43AM #53
rosalie

i am a true capricorn  strong, independent, hard working, striving for better,because I know I can di it  what brotheres me is my intensity in every relationship i get into  I feel I am always the giver  and at times get nothing in return i feel too mch or say all my feelings which i think may scare that person away  does that sound like anyone out there?  Do i fall in love to easy then get hurt very bad in the end i just seem to find TRUE LOVE  is it to late for me?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 30, 2011 - 4:32PM #54
capojudy50

Hello cappys ans non cappys,

I myself have always been a dog person, I am a  capricorn with an aries rising born on jan 7th, I have a daughter whom iI get along with very well she is 31 now but later in my life I had a son hes on the cusp of tauras and gemini , he is may 21st, I love him to death but its been hell raising this boy he is 19 yrs old now somtimes we get along but most of the time we butt heads , it can be so vocal sometimes I fear he hates me, and he seems seems so self senterered , I have kicked him out numerous times for disreaspecting me, then to let my gaurg down and let him back in the home, why is it I have had so much trouble just trying to get along with this boy, Please someone could you please help me with learning about this cusp gemini

a fellow cappy Judy

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Dec 25, 2011 - 12:51AM #55
capojudy50

I am a capticorn with an aries rising, I find as us capricorns grow older we soften our ways alot more and realise whats realy more important than climbing that gold mine I have always had dogs some cats but the bond between a master and her dog is so very special I adopt all my dogs from the shelter and they seam to be more gratifying thank jude jan 7

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 29, 2012 - 4:01AM #56
TransEra

I am a triple capricorn.  Yes sun, moon and rising sign are all capricorn.  But I am charitable and not stubborn as capricorns are labeled.  To M - I believe people are not born on a cusp of a sign, they are born on a cusp of a house.  So you are definetely a capricorn.  If you were say, born on january 20th then you'd want to go to the computer to see when the sun moved into aquarius that year, as the dates change every year.  Signs are not the same dates every year.  To D saturn Rx(retrograde) will hit you more intense when you are a capricorn.  Depending what planets are where, as to when what will be activated.  Saturn Return is about every 29 1/2 years, when you get a chance to repeat your past and make a different choice to go in a different direction.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 07, 2012 - 2:17AM #57
Ksushil970

Capricorn (♑) is the tenth astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation of Capricorns. The sign Capricorn is one of the most stable and (mostly) serious of the zodiacal types. These independent, rocklike characters have many sterling qualities.

get lover back

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 6 of 6  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook