Page 2 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 Next
5 years ago  ::  Mar 19, 2009 - 9:04AM #11
Brasssas7

i to am a sag, november 24th, and I also make very bad choices in men, and most recently with a scorpio. I fell head over heels for him.  We sag's are always looking for love in all the wrong places and for all the wrong reasons.  We never get to know a person, and who they really are, although we are pretty good judges of characater, it takes us too long to get that wake up call, before we realize that our choices were not the right, nor the best choices.  My aggressive behavior gets me into a lot of trouble.  I am always told that I over-analyze a situation to death, however, the jury is still out on that one.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 12, 2009 - 5:52AM #12
Jupiter6208

Hello everyone Sag here as well November 28 1962, yes don't mess with the scorpios not good for Relationships  been there  I'm in South Florida too

"A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person."  Dave Berry

You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger. Buddha.

What the heart loves, the will chooses, and the mind justifies.”

― Thomas Cranmer
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 05, 2009 - 1:39PM #13
Robie

Hi am a Sag: Dec. 8 and I love being my sign as well .....I love to read about myself I live in Big windy City Chicago and the taste of Chicago was wonderful !!!!!  Am in love with a wonderful guy that is a Libra and is true to his sign.   At first, when we met I did not like the fact that he was coming on to me so fast but later found him to be not pretending with me he is truely a sweet heart.   This is my first time posting and go easy with me thanks guys!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 05, 2009 - 1:49PM #14
Robie

Dec 31, 1969 -- 6:00PM, lydia g wrote:

im also new here to beliefnet.. im a sag born december 17 1967 unlike my other sag friends iam shy and quiet, and i make bad choices in men... i seem to be attracted to scorpio and taurus... i always pick the wrong men...any suggestions

hi in a reply to your choice of a scorpio man ....my husband was a born Nov. 1 and he was the best man in my adult life that I have ever witness.   We met as friends on our job and never crossed the line for over a year.  He was everything to me that a woman wanted in a man; helped in the housework, thoughful, and always brought me flowers cause he knew I loved flowers.  I will miss this man forever in my life He died Aug 2006, Roger was true to his sign as a Scorpio.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 25, 2009 - 4:19PM #15
Ruhi19

I have a Sagittarian Moon and Mars.  I am a Pisces with Cancer rising.  I am married to a Sagittarian/Scorpio cusp man with Leo rising.  I think he has a Scorpio Moon.  I live with a Sagittarian daughter, 2 Scorpio kids (one daughter, one son) and a Libra son.  I also have a Scorpio Mom who has a Sagitattarian Moon.  They can be a lively bunch.

Happy Birthday to you all.  I'm just finishing up the birthdays for the 5 other people in my family (Oct 15-Nov 26).  Mine is in Feb.  

Have you noticed that signs repeat in families?   

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 30, 2010 - 11:53AM #16
Ishmael

I came here to ask about ADHD and Sagittarians. Dharmabum40, you commented back on Oct. 6, 2008, that “ Some people say that they believe the Sag to be one of the most balanced”  -- they’ve GOTto be kidding!  I'd like to hear more on that, e.g., why they think we're so balanced. Sagittarians are so not balanced – or maybe that depends on what one means by balanced. I think we’re always looking around for what is coming next and have short attention spans (told to me by the one who did my natal chart, and I recognized the trait immediately). In fact, I wonder if ADHD is really a disorder, or is it just Sagittarianism?  LOL  Do earth signs ever have ADHD ?  Do other Sagittarians find they have this problem?  

Dharmabum40: From what I was told about our sign from the person who did my atal chart, you’re commitment phobic - or so it seems - because you’re always looking for what could be coming around the corner next – that’s a very sag trait.  However, this is a characteristic that probably prevents suicide in Sagittarians; I wonder if anyone had done any research on that.

Also, Brasssas7 stated: “I am always told that I over-analyze a situation to death.” I’m right there with you. The person who did my natal chart listed careers in which I would excel are ones with analytical skills, such as psychologist (I had started my PhD in Psych), police detective, and I had studied advertising design and marketing.  My analytical nature drives some people crazy, but it has proven to be a great benefit in my careers.

But PLEASE, tell me, am a lone Sagittarian in being ADHD???  or do others understand and empathize with me?

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 30, 2010 - 1:01PM #17
Ruhi19

ADHD is not a Sagittarian trait.  My son is a Libra and my nephew is a Virgo.  A second son who may be ADHD is a Scorpio.  Both my mother and my husband may have ADHD traits and both are on the cusp of Scorpio/Sagittarius, one being born on Nov 20 and the other on Nov 22.  I deduce it has nothing to do with the sun sign.  Whether there is some other configuration that might affect it, I don't know. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 30, 2010 - 3:47PM #18
Ishmael

Thank you, Ruhi19, for your reply.  I appreciate your feedback very much, and so quickly. How great! You've put that curiosity to rest.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 30, 2010 - 4:34PM #19
stefani

Hello.   I am a Sag born Nov. 28, and am going through some depression.  Are Sags prone to depression more than most, and will it go away after I get justice?

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 02, 2010 - 3:20AM #20
Thosegreeneyes

A sagi loven life 11-30-81 wantn small talk

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook