Page 1 of 4  •  1 2 3 4 Next
7 years ago  ::  Oct 12, 2007 - 9:26PM #1
Beliefnetsabee
If you were born between November 22 and December 21, you are a Sagittarius, a fire sign. You are most compatible with other fire signs (Leo and Aries) and with air signs (Gemini, Aquarius and Libra). So gather here to compare notes or meet a kindred spirit.
I always remember that for every word typed there is a real person sitting behind the keyboard.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 29, 2007 - 2:28PM #2
xequar
I am a Sagittarius, and I just did an online chart of myself (www.gotohoroscope.com).  I happen to know my date and time of birth, and I know the latitude and longitude of the town in which I was born, so I'm sure that contributed to the accuracy of the chart.  I'm just starting to delve into astrology, but I was pretty impressed by the completeness of the chart, and it certainly was the most complete version I've seen yet. 

That said, I was honestly blown away by how accurate it actually was.  Restless, adventure-seeking, honest, creative, impulsive...  Yep, that's me.  Even some of the finer detail stuff seemed to fit pretty well.  I mean, apparently having a square aspect for Mars and Neptune indicates "sexual deviation" being a possible issue.  Hmm, I'm gay and have several different fetishes...  Does that count?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 15, 2008 - 10:29PM #3
ArtistRitaferdi
I am sag! and love reading my horoscope and what the heavens are doing for me in my life on earth!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 16, 2008 - 3:57PM #4
lovelight6
I'm a Sag too born Nov. 26th. I am creative (an artist) Impulsive speaker.. I put my foot in my mouth all the timebut I'm easily forgiven it seems.  I'm too blunt, I reveal too much about myself. I hate housework, I get sidetracked easily. I LOVE to communicate.. (After all Sag rules the throat chakra) haw haw , and as you can see I'm right brained and can't type very good. I'm rather carelass at typing.

Lovelight6
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 14, 2008 - 10:55AM #5
spoon53
hi ev 1,I'm a Sag also.born 1954,lol.it was a great year.im a girl and would love to make some new friends.i live in Fla.come on ev 1 .
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 14, 2008 - 10:57AM #6
spoon53
[QUOTE=spoon53;562682]hi ev 1,I'm a Sag also.born 1954,lol.it was a great year.im a girl and would love to make some new friends.i live in Fla.come on ev 1 .[/QUOTE]
im aneasy going person.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 21, 2008 - 7:29PM #7
heavyhammer59
hello im new to this so bear with me born on the 29th could use some new friends i live in south florida so hit me up   ps; could ya all say a little prayer for me havin some real tough times lately
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 25, 2008 - 7:30PM #8
IsisSophia
Hi, I'm a Sag!  Nov. 24.  I also have Sag rising.  I boast of most of the Sag traits: talk too much, a bit clumsy at times, lighthearted most of the time, quick temper, but it doesn't last, etc. Just want to say hi to all fellow Sages.  I have an Aquarian dog named Lightning. Love of my life - most interesting dog I ever met!  I just joined BeliefNet today and I'm having fun already!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 25, 2008 - 7:30PM #9
IsisSophia
Hi, I'm a Sag!  Nov. 24.  I also have Sag rising.  I boast of most of the Sag traits: talk too much, a bit clumsy at times, lighthearted most of the time, quick temper, but it doesn't last, etc. Just want to say hi to all fellow Sages.  I have an Aquarian dog named Lightning. Love of my life - most interesting dog I ever met!  I just joined BeliefNet today and I'm having fun already!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 06, 2008 - 12:12PM #10
dharmabum40
Hi -- I'm a Sag Sun with Sag Merc.  I also have Aquarius Moon and Mars.  Leo Ascendent and Libra Venus.

I am very much a Sagittarius with no real strong earth or water signs in my chart that contradict.  I am definitely a dual personality -- and most definitely half horse and half man.....  or as I like to say half clown and half philosopher.  I can be quite ridiculous sometimes -- I do have that foot in mouth desease -- but I do like to consider myself a mature Sag and I possess more of the positive aspects now that I'm really working on myself and my spirituality.  I am finding out that I am committment phobic, restless and sometimes quite reckless.  I most definitely am philosophical and am on a forever quest for spirituality and enlightenment.  I am in love with life and am always positive. 

Sagittarius seems sometimes like the forgotten sign.  I never hear very many people talking about the Sag -- or know too much about them.  I actually never really meet any other sag's. 

I LOVE being Sagittarius.  Some people say that they believe the Sag to be one of the most balanced.  I wonder about that .  As I get older I get more Sagittarius -- and more balanced that's for sure.

Anyway -- :)
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  1 2 3 4 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook