Page 3 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 Next
4 years ago  ::  Jun 04, 2010 - 12:25PM #21
Kartari

Mar 30, 2010 -- 4:34PM, stefani wrote:

Hello.   I am a Sag born Nov. 28, and am going through some depression.  Are Sags prone to depression more than most, and will it go away after I get justice?

Actually, no, Sag is a more upbeat and positive sign (tending to be overly optimistic in fact).  Look in your birth chart for, and transits with, Capricorn, Saturn, and perhaps some water signs, planets and/or houses.  These would be indicative of depression issues.  Looking at the Sun sign alone is not nearly enough to discover much about the depths of a person, it's just a place to begin (there are all the other planets to contend with, as well as the aspects they make to each other, the houses and signs they are in, not to mention the transits...).

Justice?  Sounds like 9th house and/or Libra/Sag issues going on...

A reading with a professional astrologer can be helpful in identifying our issues and learning how to best deal with them.  Best wishes. :)

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 04, 2010 - 12:33PM #22
Kartari

Mar 30, 2010 -- 1:01PM, Ruhi19 wrote:

ADHD is not a Sagittarian trait.  My son is a Libra and my nephew is a Virgo.  A second son who may be ADHD is a Scorpio.  Both my mother and my husband may have ADHD traits and both are on the cusp of Scorpio/Sagittarius, one being born on Nov 20 and the other on Nov 22.  I deduce it has nothing to do with the sun sign.  Whether there is some other configuration that might affect it, I don't know.

I'd surmise that it has to do with aspects to Mercury (thinking and focus) and Mars (action or behavior).  Maybe Uranus hitting one or both with hard aspects (square, opposition, and sometimes conjunctions can be hard).

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 09, 2010 - 2:53AM #23
daniel_1232001

MY NAME IS DANIEL AND RIGHT NOW. I HATE SAGITTARIUS. I WAS WITH ONE FOR FIVE YEARS. I FREAKIN LOVED THAT CHICK. SHE DUMPED SIX MONTHS AGO AND SHE STILL TRIES TO BE FRIENDS, LIKE IM A RAG DOLL. I HATE EM I HATE EM I HATE EM!!! SAGITTARIANS ARE INSENSITIVE, UNEMOTIONAL, AND NOT DOWN TO GO THROUGH HARDSHIPS UNCONDITIONALLY LIKE IT SHOULD BE AFTER ALL THE HAPPINESS WE HAD TOGETHER. COMPLETE LIARS!!!!!!!

Moderated by Beliefnet_community on Jul 09, 2010 - 04:15PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 09, 2010 - 2:57AM #24
daniel_1232001

Mar 30, 2010 -- 4:34PM, stefani wrote:

Hello.   I am a Sag born Nov. 28, and am going through some depression.  Are Sags prone to depression more than most, and will it go away after I get justice?

justice????

shit i want justice.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 09, 2010 - 3:00AM #25
daniel_1232001

the only thing i like about sagittarius is the song jupiter, the bringer of jollility by Gustav Holst.

It plucks my hearts strings, like the girl who did that and dumped me. it hurts, and it comforts. I MISS HER SO MUCH.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 12, 2010 - 5:44AM #26
Angelfaith888

Hi !!  I'm Sagittarius, Dec.6th    As for who I AM.. I am a very loving, caring, giving, kind-hearted soul .. however, do not take my kindness a sign for weakness.. you will quickly see I'm not

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 14, 2010 - 10:09AM #27
Fire_baby

SAG's... gotta love us.  we keep the ball rolling.  not only am I a fire sign but in the chinese zodiac I am a horse.  wth!  Think that is why I can't find a man who can handle the personality? Laughing

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 14, 2010 - 10:14AM #28
Fire_baby

Jul 9, 2010 -- 2:53AM, daniel_1232001 wrote:

MY NAME IS DANIEL AND RIGHT NOW. I HATE SAGITTARIUS. I WAS WITH ONE FOR FIVE YEARS. I FREAKIN LOVED THAT CHICK. SHE DUMPED SIX MONTHS AGO AND SHE STILL TRIES TO BE FRIENDS, LIKE IM A RAG DOLL. I HATE EM I HATE EM I HATE EM!!! SAGITTARIANS ARE INSENSITIVE, UNEMOTIONAL, AND NOT DOWN TO GO THROUGH HARDSHIPS UNCONDITIONALLY LIKE IT SHOULD BE AFTER ALL THE HAPPINESS WE HAD TOGETHER. COMPLETE LIARS!!!!!!!

WHOA!  Daniel, tell us how you really feel!  I can tell you this.  A true sag does not like clingy people.  We have to hunt. (both men and women)  If you really want her back ( I wouldn't if I were you) then turn your back on her ever so gently so that she can chase you. 

And if she does not come back.  More the better for you.  Get on with your life cause the next one is just around the corner.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 15, 2010 - 1:45AM #29
daniel_1232001

I wrote that post on one of those days. I hardly stress myself like that. But I do feel betrayed and bad and stuff. I want her back, but I know that we're no good to each other in our current state. I'm a lowlife at rock bottom that isn't worth the time of day. And she's a cheap alcoholic sell out. What we had felt real though. Only the last year was kick in the face. I feel a relationship requires effort. Being your better/ higher self requires effort as well. I'm sure with the right effort and good honest feelings it can work. But no. She's no good to me right now. I'm just trying to do the best I can with myself. I don't mean to brag but four months I lost fifteen pounds. And I recently enrolled in school. Step by step. First your self. I don't know..... Thanks for reading my post and replying.

by the way. I don't hate sag's. they play an important role in my life and the lives of others. Not to mention their animals in the sack. What can I say.... A sag woman got me good.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 09, 2011 - 3:13AM #30
apachie001

Hi I'm a Sag Dec 14th Always with a foot in my mouth, blunt, to the point, but non-malicious. Stay away from Scorpios they are fire in bed period. Can't trust them, Leos are posessive, always want the Very best. This notation is for those who have been burned by them. Remember you are half man and horse and you need to find the right Jockey who can hold on to the reins because its a hell of a ruff ride with US. Sometime imitated but never douplicated. KEEP TROTTING.   

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook