7 years ago  ::  Oct 12, 2007 - 9:11PM #1
Beliefnetsabee
Welcome to your new Astrology board. Tell us about yourself and your interest in astrology.
I always remember that for every word typed there is a real person sitting behind the keyboard.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 06, 2007 - 10:54AM #2
twilight
Hi everyone.  I am actually kind-of new to astrology.  I just had my natal chart done and am really suprised at how detailed it was.  I'm a Leo--July 23--so I'm on the cusp of Cancer.  My moon and Ascendant are in Pisces.  I look forward to learning more about astrology from this forum.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 17, 2007 - 11:28PM #3
Starcomet
Agree, I too am new to astrology and would love to learn more about it. But I would like to learn about Magi Astrology.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 06, 2008 - 9:12PM #4
Persefone815
Hello everybody, i am a leo, my ascendant is taurus and my moon sign is scorpio. I don't know much but i love astrology, it is incredibly precise when a real astrologer is interpreting the charts. I recently purchase my astrology software, i plan to keep studying, i study psychology and i plan to use both tools in my practice when i graduate.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 18, 2008 - 12:07AM #5
Kartari
Hey all, I've already posted here a few times but will now officially say hello. :)  I've been studying western astrology for several years now and value it mostly for personal psychological guidance.

Persefone815, you may like Howard Sasportas' book, "The Gods of Change".  He utilizes his psychological background in interpreting the meaning of the outer planets of Uranus, Neptune and Pluto and their transits.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 18, 2008 - 7:08PM #6
Persefone815
Thanks for the recommendation, i am looking for it right now in amazon...talk to you soon.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 19, 2008 - 7:25AM #7
boodlebear
I already introduced myself under the Scorpio thread. But I wanted to do it here too. I'm a bit of a cart- before -the -horse- type person.  That's because I follow my own bongo. ;^)
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook