Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Welcome to Spiritualism
7 years ago  ::  Oct 10, 2007 - 11:15AM #1
Stardove

Welcome to Spiritualism and the new Beliefnet.  I hope you will enjoy all the new features that Beliefnet has added.  Please feel free to start a new topic.

Spiritualism

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 15, 2007 - 10:10AM #2
spiritalk
Interesting - but confusing to this computer newbie.  I am glad to have found you again.  Hope to visit often.

God bless, J
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 16, 2007 - 1:48PM #3
Brownowl33
This new format is so challenging!  I can't quite get everything to work.  And I will miss all of the old posts.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 17, 2007 - 11:05AM #4
Intuitivespirit
Hello Everyone

I found my way over here as well.  I'm sure I'll make my mistakes.  Hope everyone will be patient while I get used to the new system.  Glad to be here.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 18, 2007 - 9:21AM #5
spiritalk
New site, fresh start. 

God bless, J
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 18, 2007 - 9:21AM #6
spiritalk
New site, fresh start. 

God bless, J
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 21, 2007 - 6:22PM #7
Spiritual_Cat
So we should adjust just fine.... :)

Thanks for the tips Stardove... been in jury duty for the last week and come back and bnet is all new! ;) Go figure...

Now off to find my other favorite reading spots on bnet...

Cat
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 06, 2007 - 11:12AM #8
Intuitivespirit

cleolotus wrote:

Hi Everyone

After a few hiccups with my username and password I have finally made it to the new bnet! I really love it but will have to do a bit more exploring before I work out how to do everything.

I have just been given a digital camera for my Bday so now will have to work out how to add my photo. I love the personal touch!

Hi

Nice to see you here. Look forward to some good discussions.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 14, 2008 - 12:45AM #9
JadeSpirit
[QUOTE=stardove;158]Welcome to Spiritualism and the new Beliefnet.  I hope you will enjoy all the new features that Beliefnet has added.  Please feel free to start a new topic.

Peace Love Stardove[/QUOTE]
THANK YOU for starting this Post.....I am so interested in Spiritualism and finding Friends of similar interests....PLEASE write and add me.....Blessings.....~Jade!~
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 14, 2008 - 12:36PM #10
Stardove

JadeSpirit wrote:

THANK YOU for starting this Post.....I am so interested in Spiritualism and finding Friends of similar interests....PLEASE write and add me.....Blessings.....~Jade!~

Welcome Jade to Beliefnet and to the Spiritualism Forum  Please enjoy all that Beliefnet offers the members.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook