Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Welcome to Spiritualism
7 years ago  ::  Oct 10, 2007 - 11:15AM #1
Stardove

Welcome to Spiritualism and the new Beliefnet.  I hope you will enjoy all the new features that Beliefnet has added.  Please feel free to start a new topic.

Spiritualism

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

Anger cannot occur unless you believe that you have been attacked, that your attack is justified in return, and that you are in no way responsible for it. ACIM

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 15, 2007 - 10:10AM #2
spiritalk
Interesting - but confusing to this computer newbie.  I am glad to have found you again.  Hope to visit often.

God bless, J
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 16, 2007 - 1:48PM #3
Brownowl33
This new format is so challenging!  I can't quite get everything to work.  And I will miss all of the old posts.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 17, 2007 - 11:05AM #4
Intuitivespirit
Hello Everyone

I found my way over here as well.  I'm sure I'll make my mistakes.  Hope everyone will be patient while I get used to the new system.  Glad to be here.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 18, 2007 - 9:21AM #5
spiritalk
New site, fresh start. 

God bless, J
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 18, 2007 - 9:21AM #6
spiritalk
New site, fresh start. 

God bless, J
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 21, 2007 - 6:22PM #7
Spiritual_Cat
So we should adjust just fine.... :)

Thanks for the tips Stardove... been in jury duty for the last week and come back and bnet is all new! ;) Go figure...

Now off to find my other favorite reading spots on bnet...

Cat
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 06, 2007 - 11:12AM #8
Intuitivespirit

cleolotus wrote:

Hi Everyone

After a few hiccups with my username and password I have finally made it to the new bnet! I really love it but will have to do a bit more exploring before I work out how to do everything.

I have just been given a digital camera for my Bday so now will have to work out how to add my photo. I love the personal touch!

Hi

Nice to see you here. Look forward to some good discussions.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 14, 2008 - 12:45AM #9
JadeSpirit
[QUOTE=stardove;158]Welcome to Spiritualism and the new Beliefnet.  I hope you will enjoy all the new features that Beliefnet has added.  Please feel free to start a new topic.

Peace Love Stardove[/QUOTE]
THANK YOU for starting this Post.....I am so interested in Spiritualism and finding Friends of similar interests....PLEASE write and add me.....Blessings.....~Jade!~
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 14, 2008 - 12:36PM #10
Stardove

JadeSpirit wrote:

THANK YOU for starting this Post.....I am so interested in Spiritualism and finding Friends of similar interests....PLEASE write and add me.....Blessings.....~Jade!~

Welcome Jade to Beliefnet and to the Spiritualism Forum  Please enjoy all that Beliefnet offers the members.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

Anger cannot occur unless you believe that you have been attacked, that your attack is justified in return, and that you are in no way responsible for it. ACIM

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook