Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Welcome to Spiritualism
5 years ago  ::  Mar 07, 2009 - 10:29PM #11
Stardove

Since this thread began Beliefnet has gone through another change, so I have deleted instructions for the last "server".

If you are confused by the new look and need some help, please check out my journals.  I have given some computer tips for Beliefnet there.

Or go to this thread in the Beliefnet Knowledgebase group.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 28, 2009 - 2:26AM #12
Catspaw

stardove are you a spiritualist and where do you live???    I have followed spiritualism for many years and I live in SW michigan.    If you are close love to talk-love to talk anyways

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 28, 2009 - 8:51PM #13
Stardove

Jul 28, 2009 -- 2:26AM, Catspaw wrote:

stardove are you a spiritualist and where do you live???    I have followed spiritualism for many years and I live in SW michigan.    If you are close love to talk-love to talk anyways

Catspaw,

Welcome to the forum and to Beliefnet, if you are new.

Yes I am a Spiritualist.  There is no Spiritualism churches near me.  I am in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex known as DFW.  I went to seminary at Camp Chesterfield IN and loved the place.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook