Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Past Life Soulmate Dream ?
4 years ago  ::  Jan 18, 2014 - 7:05AM #1
Shadine
One night I had a dream, probably set in the same town or time I have dreamt before. I think it was in Middle Ages or 1 century later. I was in a room, not sure if it was from a castle or something, but I think it looked like one because the walls were built of stone. I was with this young man, I don't really remember if I had seen his face, but he had long curly brown hair held in a ponytail, dressed in a dark blue coat mostly typical to 17-18 century outfits (I assume). I was wearing the same color of coat, and I could feel a strong connection between us, a kind of pure love. I immediately knew we were a couple. I also had the vague impression that he was a prince, meaning I was a princess. Also, I think the room we were in was slowly flooding.

What do you think  about this dream ? Could it be an astral projection or a past life memory about a lover ? I'd love to hear your opinion.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook