Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

5 years ago  ::  Dec 26, 2012 - 11:02AM #1
dreamhealth

Lookind back, a nightmare that I had was a wakep call.

Insghts come while listening to Maria.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 28, 2012 - 2:42AM #2
Karma_yeshe_dorje

This seems like a religious allusion.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 04, 2015 - 2:07AM #3
Karma_yeshe_dorje

I had a horrible nightmare. I was a truckie's navigator. The load was of electronic components for the US military. We were told to expect an enemy. Which turned out to be a following truck taken over by an evil alien manipulating the crew!

There were environmental hazards, like fire (thrown) from above, blown-down trees, and deeply-rutted mud tracks. Then there were large wild animals on the road.

We dodged the enemy truck by turning off the main roads. The weather cleared up. And the crew stopped at a guest-house. As a result of which rest, both crew and truck were refreshed!

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 26, 2015 - 12:37AM #4
Karma_yeshe_dorje

Most of the action in my latest dream, took place in a hospital's radiology department. Specifically in a corridor where the sick were waiting. This was obviously during a never-ending war. Outside spooks cleared a roadblock with strong hints of some diplomatic deal. While strange military aircraft hovered overhead. And the hospital building was unusually strengthened with protruding beams.

In the ward corridor were wounded soldiers. And a couch doubled as a body-bag! The medical treatment was brutal/aggressive, and of questionable competence. Security personnel prevented unauthorised access to the big radiology room/lab/treatment-centre. Which emitted harsh lights.

A boy was treated with a painful blast of radiation to the fingertip. Another boy attempted to break into the lab. A guard equated the patient-boy to the mischief-boy. Indicating prejudice.

Everything was tragic! A wounded soldier seemed to wither away.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook