Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Curse of michael myers.
5 years ago  ::  Dec 08, 2012 - 9:57AM #1
Marvin
In the sixth Halloween movie, it is learned that Michael Myers was really cursed by some cult trying to learn how to control evil.  This ruined the film for me.  Instead of fun, I felt sad that Michael was really an innocent cursed child, and that being a movie, there was no way they'd cure him, the psychopath.  Anyway, last night I dreamed of children being taken, brainwashed, tortured, and/or killed by this cult, marked with different designs.  One girl was marked with two dots on the forehead.  Then michael myers comes along and everyone but an old man survives.  Some new people come and they go through the house, finding a man.  He struggles back and forth with the evil curse like a werewolf and the full moon, having no  memory of when it takes over.  Eventually he dons the mask.  A man comes and says the only way to get him is to chop off his head.  Of course no one ever does.  He then tells the surviving girl, the chosen one, that the only way to stop michael is to take his place.  That he too was a Michael Myers until the curse passed onto the latest, and that he contains michael now, and that he will be able to die now if she continues the chain.  She says no.  His own curse takes over and he bites her.  Next thing  you know, zombies, infected with the evil eat her alive.  The guardian looses his arms, the stubs twitching, and he now has a bunch of new arms from the victims.  He's an all but dead zombie now, and he walks off, waiting for the next batch of kids.  No matter how many aeons pass he's stuck, no one will take his place.  One minute it seems the curse passes from one to another, and the next it seems the girl is reincarnating.  Then we find out from the father, now a baby, that he sold his daughter for something, and that it goes back to ancient babylonian times.  There was also a thing of going through a house, harassed by bees, and some dora the explorer theme of trying to help someone and collecting the right items, including a frog, crocidile head, etc. 
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 08, 2012 - 10:55AM #2
Karma_yeshe_dorje

Marvin:

I see that your profile lists some interests.

In the sixth Halloween movie

What draws you to your favourite fiction genre?

This ruined the film for me.

Discuss Movies in the Entertainment forum.

Instead of fun, I felt sad that Michael was really an innocent cursed child, and that being a movie, there was no way they'd cure him, the psychopath.

How do you deal with unskilful actions?

He struggles back and forth with the evil curse like a werewolf and the full moon, having no  memory of when it takes over.

What do you make of symbolism?

Next thing  you know, zombies, infected with the evil eat her alive.

Zombie movies are popular with young people.

some dora the explorer theme of trying to help someone and collecting the right items

I have a friend who is addicted to computer games! You may find the Games, Computers & Technology forum more interesting for discussing such pastimes.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook