Page 95 of 95  •  Prev 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95
2 weeks ago  ::  Jan 12, 2015 - 10:22PM #941
Artahrens

Your Sundress and Vielharmonie inspired these dancers to come on-stage:

"Irish dancers surprise the Judges with their modern twist | Britain's Got Talent 2014"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOz_bNVY7OA

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 weeks ago  ::  Jan 14, 2015 - 9:30PM #942
Artahrens

A return performance:

"She Moves Through The Fair - Tir Eolas"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYkozYc6wfs

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 weeks ago  ::  Jan 14, 2015 - 9:48PM #943
Prairy

"She Moves Through The Fair - Tir Eolas" is a beautiful song.

But, shhh, the earth is in slumber here under her diamond quilts of snow, if you listen carefully you can hear her dreaming and we can dream with her,

Loreena McKennitt - The Mystic's Dream

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtatT-797K0

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 weeks ago  ::  Jan 16, 2015 - 9:52PM #944
Artahrens

Lyrics:

"Oh then, tell me Seán O'Farrell, tell me why you hurry so? "Hush a bhuachaill, hush and listen", and his cheeks were all aglow, "I bear orders from the captain:- get you ready quick and soon For the pikes must be together by the rising of the moon" By the rising of the moon, by the rising of the moon,

"For the pikes must be together by the rising of the moon

""And come tell me Seán O'Farrell where the gath'rin is to be?" "In the old spot by the river, right well known to you and me. One more word for signal token:- whistle out the marchin' tune, With your pike upon your shoulder, by the rising of the moon." By the rising of the moon, by the rising of the moon With your pike upon your shoulder, by the rising of the moon.

"Out from many a mud wall cabin eyes were watching through the night, Many a manly chest was throbbing, for the blessed morning light. Murmurs ran along the valleys like the banshee's lonely croon And a thousand pikes were flashing at the rising of the moon. At the rising of the moon, at the rising of the moon. And a thousand pikes were flashing by the rising of the moon.

"There beside the singing river that black mass of men was seen, High above their shining weapons flew their own beloved green. "Death to every foe and traitor! Forward strike the marching tune." And hurrah my boys for freedom; 'tis the rising of the moon". Tis the rising of the moon, tis the rising of the moon And hurrah my boys for freedom; 'Tis the rising of the moon".

"Well they fought for poor old Ireland, and full bitter was their fate, Oh what glorious pride and sorrow, fills the name of ninety-eight! Yet, thank God, e'en still are beating hearts in manhood burning noon, Who would follow in their footsteps, at the risin' of the moon At the rising of the moon, At the rising of the moon Who would follow in their footsteps, at the risin' of the moon."

Provided by "Sportymike"

"The Rising of the Moon - Irish folk song"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0zBlHlnR4Y

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 weeks ago  ::  Jan 18, 2015 - 10:19PM #945
Artahrens

While relating to Prairy's above Mystic Dream and next, my post's mention of the moon, don't miss hearing:

"Amira Willighagen-Song to the moon"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd-4QenPs8I

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 weeks ago  ::  Jan 19, 2015 - 1:05AM #946
Prairy

Yes, well....."The Rising of the Moon" you shared gave me some ideas that I might raise the pikes to ward off the health crisis's that are affecting my loved ones here. Death to the germs and the pains of aging old! 

"Amira Willighagen's Song to the moon" was lovely as are the accompanying art panes.

Moon phases affect everyone from time to time, here is a little ditty about that.

Moon Phases Song

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkvlrWpsnuQ

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 days ago  ::  Jan 25, 2015 - 9:18PM #947
Artahrens

As the Moon follows its path, so do all the stars of the sky:

"Blackmore's Night Written in the stars"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=owrVGvClpPk

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 days ago  ::  Jan 25, 2015 - 9:41PM #948
Prairy

Super. great imagery as well!

From the the dark side of the moon and beyond, some more stunning images and video shots;

Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLOth-BuCNY

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 days ago  ::  Jan 27, 2015 - 7:19PM #949
Prairy

I'm sensing some spheres somewhere.....everywhere! ha, ha

Enigma - Sensing The Spheres

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWJ6qBPIfZs

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 95 of 95  •  Prev 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95