Page 93 of 93  •  Prev 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93
2 weeks ago  ::  Apr 03, 2014 - 9:55PM #921
Artahrens

We can continue the track of this thread's presentations of "future" (free?) energies.  We've occasionally introduced the insights of Nikola Tesla and of Leedskalnin, etc. in the past.

So to continue stretching our brains, I'll first introduce a longer, but filled with many stimulating and color-filled video that we can muse over for a few days.  I'll bet you think you have seen "it all," but here again, we might say to ourselves, "why didn't I think of that"--or maybe in seeing it--"nobody has quite discussed 'it' with us, all those ways, before!"

A "heads up:"  there is a black screen on the video between about 1:50 minutes and 2:04, and between 2:08 and the end while the sound continues.

For Prairy:  Good sections on one of your favorites:  Wilhelm Reich!

"Vril,  Gerry Vassilatos"  (with Michael Theroux and interviewer:  Laura Lee)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2rIO-7v-PE

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 weeks ago  ::  Apr 04, 2014 - 10:57PM #922
Prairy

Great subject to pick back up on Art. I started listening to your excellent video selection and look forward to learning about some more of all this including Wilhelm Reich.

I also did a quick search on Gerry Vassilatos and saw another interesting item I'm going to read over after I finish the video. It's called "Lost Science" by Gerry Vassilatos and you can read a review at; 

www.amazon.com/Lost-Science-Gerry-Vassil...

I can read the whole book via pdf download, but I'm not certain everyone could use me download link, but it may be possible for others to do so with a quick search of the title and author.

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 week ago  ::  Apr 05, 2014 - 8:06PM #923
Prairy

I'm still listening and reading on Arts excellent link about Vril and Gerry Vassilatos, but I happened upon some more interesting water collecting research I want to share.

The Whirly Fog Harvesting technique:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJRMYkgO7Oo

Warka Water Towers - Ethiopia

www.wired.com/2014/03/warka-water-africa...

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 week ago  ::  Apr 05, 2014 - 10:23PM #924
Artahrens

In the following, linked articles, you will find a lot of vital, written momentum that parallels the Vril video relating to Gerry Vassilatos.  The articles are profound, because they refer to some of the very important continuing teachings for everyone's further initiation into magical processes and thinking.  Gerry's books on Amazon have some enticing reviews that mention the breadth and variety of his knowledge and promotion of neglected inventors.

The mind expansion concerning the viewing of the "Vril"-type sights and insights would help those desiring so, to become more attuned to Nature and to its personalized self-developed magical, natural, and seasonal qualities.

The parallels noted in that video, and as knowledgeably augmented by interviewer, Laura Lee can be extended and notably presented as they have been in the recent historical development of that which is called, "Chaos Magic."  Here are some explanations of the development of those processes:

Austin Osman Spare & Chaos Magick:  Peter Caroll & Ray Sherwin & (IOT);  begin reading about a quarter-way down the page to the end of the page:

www.sacred-texts.com/bos/bos099.htm

And continue with:

"Notes on the role of the historical Egregore in modern Magic by Fra.: U.D."

www.sacred-texts.com/bos/bos100.htm

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 week ago  ::  Apr 05, 2014 - 10:50PM #925
Artahrens

The water-harvesting techniques are good news!

I also found the brief blogs following the second-linked exhibit to be thought provoking whenever they were positive.  Take a look.

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 week ago  ::  Apr 06, 2014 - 1:05PM #926
Prairy

Yes, those additional links on "Chaos Magic" will be helpful. I noted in the "Vril" discussion video that there were questions asked regarding the light light versus the "black" light and some people didn't quite "get it" but light is light and I don't feel the "black" light is "evil," just misunderstood.

Besides the links you shared on "Chaos Magic" I'm also going to research Nathan Stubbelfield and Ruth Drown a bit more. Just like Tesla, Wilhelm Reich and Edward Leedskalnin, Nathan Stubblefield and Ruth B Drown seem to have "bumped" into some fascinating discoveries.

I know a place in Kansas that I've been drawn to for a couple years now that I'd like to visit, but it's on private property, so I can't just go over and take a look or feel at random. I think if I could get there though, it is a place far more "energized" or "vrilized" than the surrounding area. Maybe I can track down the property owner and ask permission to visit someday.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 93 of 93  •  Prev 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook