Page 98 of 98  •  Prev 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98
1 month ago  ::  Aug 28, 2014 - 9:31PM #971
Artahrens

In order to further understand the ZPoint method of simplicity, power, and enlightenment-effectiveness:  ZPoint's approach via words and feelings is conveyed in the below video.  The Spanish portions are brief and comfortable (preferably without CC, Closed Caption).

Here is a breakthrough disclosure by ZPoint's originator, Grant Connolly, of his purposes for this rapid enlightenment method:

Lucia Iurcovich is in Buenos Aires, Argentina and Connolly is on a presentation-visit there.

""Grant Connolly - ZPOINT" Lucia Ines Iurcovich"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScC_ciONL5I

Listen to a 10-Minute Quick Intro to ZPoint on Youtube:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFI7B9VibZs

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 month ago  ::  Aug 30, 2014 - 8:37PM #972
Prairy
Excellent links Art has provided to help understand Grant Connolly, creator of Z-point, how it originated and why it works.

Grant Connolly explained how words are sounds and each of us perceive that sound in either negatively or positively and we can simply change or adjust our feeling towards those words. You can do this by following his advice in the links Art has provided in post #971.
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 weeks ago  ::  Sep 03, 2014 - 12:20AM #973
Artahrens

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

Carl Jung

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 week ago  ::  Sep 20, 2014 - 1:07AM #974
Artahrens

This next video is a wonder!

It leaps over several mountains in a single bound.  It's so special that I immediately post it here in validation of the uniqueness of Charlotte's channeling.  It reveals several insights that cut around the blockages that I hadn't expected to be easy game, such as the so-called missing lines of the anti-gravity space-travel equation.

In addition to the high understandabity, the few glitches in it are harmless:  some printed slides of text are passed over too rapidly, but simple backtracking can give the reader enough time.  There is one short section where a secondary sound recording is unintelligible, but Grant Cameron sums up the vague content satisfactorily.

The video will give us clearer food-for-thought on several surprise extraterrestrial issues--and maybe some new pathways for re-routing our trajectories.  The paranormal and Charlotte's above style of channeling are given some more support.

"Evidence For A UFO Cover-Up and A Story About Talking To Aliens by Grant Cameron"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x92dL5nsNQ

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 week ago  ::  Sep 21, 2014 - 10:41PM #975
Prairy

That's awesome Art. I started watching the video and don't recall listening to Grant Cameron before, so will be listening intently to what he has to offer with Charlotte's work in mind.

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 week ago  ::  Sep 22, 2014 - 10:38PM #976
Prairy

I'm almost done with Grant Cameron's lecture which is fast paced and packed full of info. I'm slower watching it because I keep pausing to take notes for further research, although I am familiar with some of the names and info relative to subjects, so I know Grant knows what he is talking about. 

I also can appreciate his approach to the ET issue, which is refreshing, and does substantiate Charlotte's channels with the source. No doubt this is the type of consciousness Grant Cameron was speaking of.

I was also interested in the mathematics that was brought up and Ben Rich saying there had been a mistake in the equation. Plus interest in much, much more, so will continue watching to the end.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 98 of 98  •  Prev 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook