Page 96 of 96  •  Prev 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96
4 days ago  ::  Jul 27, 2014 - 10:08PM #951
Artahrens

Prairy's video-selection in the above post, about Robert Heinlein had a lot of informative surprises for me.

It seems that many of us in graduating from the U.S. Naval Academy may surprisingly turn out to be such an individualistic collection:  Notice that my list, now containing Robert Heinlein; includes such as Lt.Colonel Oliver North, TV host Montel Williams, President Jimmy Carter, and Senator John McCain.

The sharply differing perspectives on the future by way of writing science fiction distinguished Heinlein for sure.  That's a provocative video to learn from;  it provides serious thoughts for many to consider.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 days ago  ::  Jul 28, 2014 - 6:29PM #952
Prairy

Art's video selection in post #949 is also informative on "Secrets of Levitation" and quickly cuts the Tricks from the Real Deal showing some of that old time levitation via supposed Sages to simply be a trick.

The section on Yogic flyers seemed to me to be like imaginary childs play. Most of us could do this and it might be fun, but would we be actually flying in a levitation type of sense or merely jumping around while tricking our brain to imagine we are flying?

Some of Carmine Carlos Mirabelli's work seemed to be fraudulent;

psychictruth.info/Medium_Carmine_Carlos_...

While Daniel Dunglas seems to have been in is for the money?

psychictruth.info/Medium_Daniel_Dunglas_...

Most promising was the info on Magnetic field and levitation works. For now these projects need a tremendous amount of electricity to run, but regardless, many of these projects work. Wouldn't it be great to figure out how to let the motors self generate or recycle energy?

Prof. Eric Laithwaite is one such pioneer in this field whether his peers accepted his work or not, he helped make some progressive finds in this area.

wwwf.imperial.ac.uk/blog/videoarchive/20...

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 days ago  ::  Jul 29, 2014 - 10:04PM #953
Artahrens

Those references were filled with the personal interactions that help bring the questions of authenticity, to life.  In books I had read in the past, D.D. Home had received only about a page of description.  Here, it's rather overwhelming to read so much regarding the active frenzy that phenomena fostered during that earlier century.

The linear motor may help us understand some of the potentialities of electromagnetic induction/ movement in alternative metals than iron such as aluminum and copper.

First, let's see if we are doing any better in sifting out the the weak spots in investigating some specific aspects of psychic/ spiritual phenomena:

"Naked Science - Telepathy"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdmyUEVLRAM

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 days ago  ::  Jul 29, 2014 - 11:24PM #954
Prairy

"Naked Science - Telepathy" sounds like subject matter that will be interesting to watch. I have a feeling Bruce will want to watch this one with me as we talk about these things often. I bookmarked to watch soon.

I hope others reading have been able to watch some of these fabulous videos and documentary links that Art has posted for us.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 96 of 96  •  Prev 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook