Page 101 of 101  •  Prev 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101
2 months ago  ::  Jul 13, 2015 - 8:26PM #1001
Prairy

Thanks for the "Decoding the Universe: The Great Math Mystery" link and comments about the experiment posted in post #999. I like to post quantum articles when it hits main stream media news, it a great way to discuss all things "quantum." 

There is another quantum news item that appeared in the past few days, just after this last item. So before I bookmark the above documentary to watch, I will leave the next one here;

Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists

www.mnn.com/green-tech/research-innovati...

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 months ago  ::  Jul 15, 2015 - 12:10AM #1002
Artahrens

Everyone should read Prairy's short and explicit article;  and view the outstanding overview of modern physics' ongoing experimentation in the easy-to-understand video offered in the above!

If anyone wants a back-up, full view of the tedious research and large-investment facilities engaged in the so-far frustratingly failed research in this area, the below full video will stuff you with stuff about it:

"BBC Documentary 2015 Dancing in the Dark The End of Physics

Documentary || "

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq_mgr33oYk

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 months ago  ::  Jul 15, 2015 - 9:45PM #1003
Prairy

Art, the "BBC Documentary 2015 Dancing in the Dark The End of Physics" is one that Bruce and I are sure to watch. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 weeks ago  ::  Jul 31, 2015 - 11:06PM #1004
Artahrens

Crash your way into creative fulfillment!

"Steven Spielberg Inspirational Speech"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULwhcNgf3jA

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 weeks ago  ::  Aug 14, 2015 - 4:57PM #1005
Artahrens

Dean Radin on:  mental influence on humans, reincarnation;  and siddhis (human psychic powers) as in the ancient 'Yoga Sutras'.

The part about which I have reservations is the spoon-bending.  It's been said that such spoons are specially made, having a section of the handle made of a special alloy (combination of appropriate metals) which softens at human body-temperature.

"The Fringe Radio Show June 14th 2014. Guest "Dr. Dean Radin" Hour 2"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo7RsVG2QRY

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 week ago  ::  Aug 17, 2015 - 9:18PM #1006
Prairy

I was some what surprised the research hasn't delved into teleportation or astral projection more. But according to Dr. Dean Radin that may be because it is rare to find such a person. The statistics he gave was something like 1 in a billion persons who might have that ability.

I was relieved to hear that dream precognition is now recognized and even from a laboratory or scientific view from studies and lab tests performed.

As for bending spoons, I've only seen it on television or videos and have heard that many times the spoons are "fixed" as you had stated Art.

Interesting research Dean Radin is doing.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 101 of 101  •  Prev 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook