2 years ago  ::  Jun 05, 2012 - 4:15PM #1
Ladysue

InnocentAfter coming in from work I took a nice hot bath got into my bed a went to sleep. I Woke up about 3am after having a dream about my grandmother Mamie Mims. If she was still living she would be 100 years old. She has been gone for 30 years.  She came to me in a dream she was walking down a road bare footed. With long beautiful hair and she had on a long white gown. She turn and look at me and pointed her finger towards a Cemetery.  At the end of the street was a sign that said welcome to Alabama.  I call my cousin and he told me that they went to a cemetery in Alabama and at the end of the street is a sign that says welcome to Alabama.  If anyone can help me with this dream please sent message me at my profile. God Bless take care. Hope to hear something soon.

Moderated by Stardove on Jun 06, 2012 - 07:07PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 05, 2012 - 4:42PM #2
mytmouse57

Jun 5, 2012 -- 4:15PM, Ladysue wrote:

After coming in from work I took a nice hot bath got into my bed a went to sleep. I Woke up about 3am after having a dream about my grandmother Mamie Mims. If she was still living she would be 100 years old. She has been gone for 30 years.  She came to me in a dream she was walking down a road bare footed. With long beautiful hair and she had on a long white gown. She turn and look at me and pointed her finger towards a Cemetery.  At the end of the street was a sign that said welcome to Alabama.  I call my cousin and he told me that they went to a cemetery in Alabama and at the end of the street is a sign that says welcome to Alabama.  If anyone can help me with this dream please sent me a message at my profile.  God Bless take care. Hope to hear something soon.

Either it was pure coincidence, or your grandmother is just letting you know she's still thinking of you, IMO.

Moderated by Stardove on Jun 06, 2012 - 07:11PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 06, 2012 - 5:05AM #3
BDboy

Don't know if you are from Alabama or live in the state but I felt you are still spiritually close to her. Which is a good thing.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 06, 2012 - 6:01PM #4
Estacia

Sound like a beautiful dream to me. I would not rack my brain over it too much.

I do understand your curiousity.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 10, 2012 - 11:00PM #5
dreamhealth

Jun 5, 2012 -- 4:15PM, Ladysue wrote:

After coming in from work I took a nice hot bath got into my bed a went to sleep. I Woke up about 3am after having a dream about my grandmother Mamie Mims. If she was still living she would be 100 years old. She has been gone for 30 years.  She came to me in a dream she was walking down a road bare footed. With long beautiful hair and she had on a long white gown. She turn and look at me and pointed her finger towards a Cemetery.  At the end of the street was a sign that said welcome to Alabama.  I call my cousin and he told me that they went to a cemetery in Alabama and at the end of the street is a sign that says welcome to Alabama.  If anyone can help me with this dream please sent message me at my profile. God Bless take care. Hope to hear something soon.

I agree about racking one's brain, yet this is a meaningful and insightful dream. It has a theme of rest. The  dreamer took a relaxing bath before sleep, and the grandmother has been resting a long time. Cemeteries are where  one rests.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook