Switch to Forum Live View If you argue for your own limitation, you keep them.
3 years ago  ::  May 21, 2012 - 7:09AM #1
BIRK
How I  summon and flow the energy shouldn't concern you if you are paying attention to how you are flowing it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 22, 2012 - 4:52AM #2
Namchuck

May 21, 2012 -- 7:09AM, BIRK wrote:

How I  summon and flow the energy shouldn't concern you if you are paying attention to how you are flowing it.

Another fine example of obscurantism.

You're just making these threads up for the hell of it, aren't you, BIRK?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 22, 2012 - 5:54AM #3
BIRK

If that is all that you can extract from my feeble attempt to put a little life back in this Ghost Town then so be it.   Perhaps I just miss the abuse? Or maybe something within me tells me to share what I have learned, with someone here besides the resident Troll that has been napping under the Bridge awaiting my return.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 23, 2012 - 5:26AM #4
Namchuck

May 22, 2012 -- 5:54AM, BIRK wrote:

If that is all that you can extract from my feeble attempt to put a little life back in this Ghost Town then so be it.   Perhaps I just miss the abuse? Or maybe something within me tells me to share what I have learned, with someone here besides the resident Troll that has been napping under the Bridge awaiting my return.

Better to leave the town alone than further inflict ones feebleness upon it.

And you probably get off on the attention I give your posts in combatting their (to put it kindly) misapprehensions.

And if combatting unmitigated silliness is being a troll, then I'm happy to fill that role.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 24, 2012 - 6:32AM #5
BIRK

I walked alone because you would not meet me.
No mutually agreed upon precept for compromise meant that I alone saw the sun through the trees on the top of the ridge.
I chose not to withdraw, but to step out, go there this day, and listen to all that our creator  had to say to me in that wooded sanctuary.
There were no footsteps beside mine, no one to hold my hand as I rambled,

listening to the birdsong around me.I wanted to walk with you, but you would not come.
So I walked alone today, but in my aloneness I discovered, to my great astonishment, that I was in good company.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 30, 2012 - 12:27PM #6
BBarton

That was very nice Birk!  Thank you.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 30, 2012 - 5:56PM #7
Seefan

May 24, 2012 -- 6:32AM, BIRK wrote:

I walked alone because you would not meet me.
No mutually agreed upon precept for compromise meant that I alone saw the sun through the trees on the top of the ridge.
I chose not to withdraw, but to step out, go there this day, and listen to all that our creator  had to say to me in that wooded sanctuary.
There were no footsteps beside mine, no one to hold my hand as I rambled,

listening to the birdsong around me.I wanted to walk with you, but you would not come.
So I walked alone today, but in my aloneness I discovered, to my great astonishment, that I was in good company.

Yes Birk!  That was nice .......

Today the one overriding need is unity and harmony among the beloved of the Lord, for they should have among them but one heart and soul and should, so far as in them lieth, unitedly withstand the hostility of all the peoples of the world ... (Baha'i Writings)
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook