Switch to Forum Live View Chewing my own teeth
3 years ago  ::  Dec 21, 2011 - 8:33PM #1
bellybeans
Just wanted to know what could that possibly mean. Last night I dreamnt I was chewing my two front teeth.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 21, 2011 - 10:58PM #2
Find1Answer

Dec 21, 2011 -- 8:33PM, bellybeans wrote:

Just wanted to know what could that possibly mean. Last night I dreamnt I was chewing my two front teeth.

when you grind or clench your jaw while sleeping (which eventually will break your teeth)   it is said you are chewing on unresolved issues or not speaking out on issues while awake.   So a way to get around that is to speak out or write in a journal so that the issue is released and spoken.       Chewing the inside of a cheek is a sign that you have developed the bad habit of nagging.      maybe this will help to interpret dream.   

Bush's "de-Bathification program" eliminated all vestiges of Sunni power in Iraqi society and set the stage for the Sunni insurrection against American occupation and the new Shiite-led government. Bush disbanded the entire Sunni-dominated Iraqi Army and bureaucracy. He didn't change it. He didn't make it more inclusive of Shiites and Kurds. He just disbanded it. It is no accident that two of the top commanders of today's ISIL are former commanders in the Saddam-era Iraqi military.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook