Switch to Forum Live View dreaming about ripe and unripe tomatoes
3 years ago  ::  Dec 11, 2011 - 8:17AM #1
Mercy4real
last night i dreamt of being in a big garden behind my house in d village,my aunty was in there and i was fascinated by d tomatoes both ripe and unripe so i wanted to pl uck them all so my aunty told me reluctantly to pluck the ripe ones that they were my mother's portion and that i should come back d next day for the unripe ones as they would be ready by then, while she said this,; she looked unhappy and i have seen her in my other dreams looking like that before i had my son i had a dream of showing her my baby and she also looked unhappy and i wonder about this and in real life, we get on very well. can someone pls  interprete my dreams? thanks Mercy Brown
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 13, 2011 - 8:56PM #2
dreamhealth

Dec 11, 2011 -- 8:17AM, Mercy4real wrote:

last night i dreamt of being in a big garden behind my house in d village,my aunty was in there and i was fascinated by d tomatoes both ripe and unripe so i wanted to pl uck them all so my aunty told me reluctantly to pluck the ripe ones that they were my mother's portion and that i should come back d next day for the unripe ones as they would be ready by then, while she said this,; she looked unhappy and i have seen her in my other dreams looking like that before i had my son i had a dream of showing her my baby and she also looked unhappy and i wonder about this and in real life, we get on very well. can someone pls interprete my dreams? thanks Mercy Brown

I cannot interpret your dream here. Most people feel that the dreamer knows best the world that they are dreaming about. I suggest that you keep pondering your dream or write it down.

Having said that, I will tell you what I see. From what you write about your aunt, she is very important to you. Her love and approval feeds you. It may be that your aunt in the dream symbolizes your love and approval of yourself from your spiritual being. Next, the big garden is "behind the house", meaning a more private space of growth (garden=growing things). Not all things are mature in your inner growth. They will take more time. Even things that ARE mature do not belong to you: they belong to the source  (the mother). There is a bible verse that  says. "One plants, another waters, but God supplies the growth." The dream may be challenging you to see the growth within you (baby) as the work of God, not so much as your own fruit (or vegetable).

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 14, 2011 - 1:15AM #3
Mercy4real
thanks dreamhealth,
i dream almost everyday, some are clear and some are not, sometimes i dream sbout something that actually happen in real life, i am a spiritual person and i try to get closer to God more and more, i am trying to have more kids although i have only one but i have faith that God will give me  one more in his own time, thanks for your help

Mercy Brown
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 14, 2011 - 12:29PM #4
Urukai

Dec 11, 2011 -- 8:17AM, Mercy4real wrote:

last night i dreamt of being in a big garden behind my house in d village,my aunty was in there and i was fascinated by d tomatoes both ripe and unripe so i wanted to pl uck them all so my aunty told me reluctantly to pluck the ripe ones that they were my mother's portion and that i should come back d next day for the unripe ones as they would be ready by then, while she said this,; she looked unhappy and i have seen her in my other dreams looking like that before i had my son i had a dream of showing her my baby and she also looked unhappy and i wonder about this and in real life, we get on very well. can someone pls interprete my dreams? thanks Mercy Brown

Hello Mercy,

I'll give this a try if you don't mind...

The dream could indicate an interest in you to know whether this may be the right time to deal with certain issues, possibly family related ones.  Has a certain situation or set of circumstances 'ripened' enough that you feel that you would be able to deal with the issues emotionally/psychologically at the time of the dream?

You Aunt may represent a cautionary voice. She might reflect something in you that feels reluctant to deal with these things in their entirety at this time. She might also reflect something in you that knows that while some of the issues may be ready to deal with other issues aren't and so tells you to do come back and do so in the future.

There also seems to be an overlapping element in your dream having to do with the possibility that you may feel your Aunt, at least on some unconscious level  does not approve of your child in some way, shape or form even though she may not express such disapproval outright.  

I'm just throwing these ideas out there and hope that something in them may help you decipher your dream.

Hugs and Much Love 

-Urukai

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook