Switch to Forum Live View Spiritual guidance.
2 years ago  ::  Dec 07, 2011 - 7:31PM #1
Jweekspatriot
Hello, I am an agnostic individual who is looking for a bit of clarity. I am currently trying to see if their is a faith for me. I was raised as a baptist and soon rejected the belief. I a from a divorced family where their were a few hardships. But I am thankful for it has strengthened my will. However, it left me thinking, that if their was a god he is not with me. That view made me a bit depressed, then angry, then calm. I am open too many religions of honor, integrity, loyalty and anything of the sort. But I am of course a skeptic so if I find a fath it will be a very welcome shock.
Thank you very much!

-Weeks     
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 13, 2012 - 6:01AM #2
Luke_ironside

I can completely sympathise with you. It can be easy to feel spiritually lost, especially when there are so many different religions, each claiming to be the right way. I personally found that taking a step back and focussing on my own spirituality outside of a traditional religious context helped a lot. Methods such as meditation also helped me to become more aware of myself and to feel more in tune with my spirituality.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 10, 2012 - 2:36PM #3
Artahrens

Some view intuition as something supernatural, and others as purely psychologically concluded.  Developing intuition can open that door.  One's own interpretations, "information," and guidance can often provide rewarding impressions and a satisfying, self-validated tool.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook