Switch to Forum Live View Another sexual dream
3 years ago  ::  Aug 06, 2011 - 1:59AM #1
Marvin
I am about to have some kind of sexual activity with someone in front of my mother, and we both seem ok with that like it is no big deal.  Suddenly we are finding some hoodlums across the street.  We get inside the house.  The dream then changes to some festivities.  Some event, but I am having trouble enjoying it because it feels uneasy like I can sense the past trying to keep me from enjoying myself. 
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 06, 2011 - 10:04AM #2
dreamhealth

Perfect. That is about the same thing that I said in my first response.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Dec 08, 2012 - 8:17AM #3
Karma_yeshe_dorje

G'day Marvin:

I am about to have some kind of sexual activity with someone in front of my mother, and we both seem ok with that like it is no big deal.

The Abuse Survivors forum is for incest issues.

Men and women who are fixated in the Oedipal and Electra stages of their psychosexual development might be considered "mother-fixated" and "father-fixated" as revealed when the mate (sexual partner) resembles the corresponding mother or father unit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oedipus_complex

I am having trouble enjoying it because it feels uneasy like I can sense the past trying to keep me from enjoying myself.

This looks like anxious repression. Here try the Mental Health forum. Locally, find some counsellor to talk to.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook