Page 1 of 8  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next
3 years ago  ::  Jul 07, 2011 - 5:56AM #1
BIRK

Freedom is just another expression for blessing every step of your journey no matter which direction you are travelling.

When fear is completly removed from the equation, we can see, and hopefully begin to comprehend how in this physical form, every shred of a loving thought, has the power to attract every Loving thought ever thought to serve it.  

Namaste
 "Birk" 
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 08, 2011 - 3:57AM #2
Namchuck

Jul 7, 2011 -- 5:56AM, BIRK wrote:

Freedom is just another expression for blessing every step of your journey no matter which direction you are travelling.

Such a claim simply ignores too many of the problems involving the notion of 'freewill'. For instance, do you believe in contra-causal freewill?  

When fear is completly removed from the equation, we can see, and hopefully begin to comprehend how in this physical form, every shred of a loving thought, has the power to attract every Loving thought ever thought to serve it. 

How does one go about removing fear from the equation? 

Namaste
 "Birk" 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 08, 2011 - 8:10AM #3
BIRK

Blessing every step of our journey is a conscious decision to experience Love in that moment.

Maintaining consciousness of the present moment isn't as easy as it sounds.

Fear thoughts usually have nothing to do with the present moment. It is typically a non-event and may easily be dismissed into nothingness,unless we attach ourselves to this non-evenet, thus giving it our power to manifest into physical form.

I began by continuously seeking out "things" to appreciate, and I soon began to realize that there was alway more to appreciate.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 09, 2011 - 3:31AM #4
Namchuck

Jul 8, 2011 -- 8:10AM, BIRK wrote:

Blessing every step of our journey is a conscious decision to experience Love in that moment.

Maintaining consciousness of the present moment isn't as easy as it sounds.

Fear thoughts usually have nothing to do with the present moment. It is typically a non-event and may easily be dismissed into nothingness,unless we attach ourselves to this non-evenet, thus giving it our power to manifest into physical form.

I began by continuously seeking out "things" to appreciate, and I soon began to realize that there was alway more to appreciate.

Do you believe in contra-causal free will?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 09, 2011 - 5:50AM #5
BIRK

The concept of causation is firmly grounded within the intellect.

I can see how one could find both belief systems to be quite limiting.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 09, 2011 - 6:18AM #6
BIRK

Absolute Truth - that which does not change with respect to time or place.

What has always been there and everywhere is Love.

We (Physical Beings) place our own limit on who we seek to be, what we are passionate to learn,
And yes,how much we are willing to share.
We experience the balance of our thoughts  on this physical plane because everything we perceive to be, is hardwired to a power that is eager to please, without judgement.

I live my life from the inside,out as opposed to the outside,in.
I create my life, and expect all that is good to come to me, because that is where 
my focus is.    The physical manifestation of my desire. 
What I judge to be good, without regard to how others may view My creation. 
I know, that what I do to others, I do to myself.
It is my choice to to observe the Good in you, and not place any attachment to anything else, truthfully,for the benefit of ME. 
We are all co-creators with this unified field of energy that created this world and all things in it.
What I observe during my journey is the lack of intention to embrace wellbeing.
{As hard as it may be to hear}
Most People choose to suffer.
I Choose to be happy. By that Choice the Universe has provided A WAY, to do exactly
that and nothing less

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 09, 2011 - 6:57PM #7
Namchuck

Jul 9, 2011 -- 5:50AM, BIRK wrote:

The concept of causation is firmly grounded within the intellect.

I can see how one could find both belief systems to be quite limiting.

Do you believe in contra-causal freewill?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 10, 2011 - 9:02AM #8
BIRK

Yes. Of course.  By my experience, I have observed how we create our worlds by our thoughts and intention.

The concept of causeation is steeped into the intellect,where there is no acknowlegement of Love.

From that perspective it would only make sense that my world is a direct result of someone else choices.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 10, 2011 - 9:17AM #9
BIRK

I Love this game of physical existance.
Everything I need or desire is right here and now.
  Wishing for anything is a waste of energy, and only serves to keep one in that 
place of lack.

Expecting your desire to manifest is making positive use of the power that is
witheld from none.

Like coming across the most wonderful chocolate chip cookies you have ever tasted.
The source of these cookies offers you the recipe for the small price of simply 
being grateful for the experience of eating the chocolate chip cookies.
I will then take this recipe out into my world and share my chocolate chip cookies
with everyone who is willing to taste one.
Those few who seek the recipe shall recieve it for the same price.and so on, and 
so on. Many will attempt to change the recipe so the cookies are a little bitter 
and tell you that these are the only cookies you can eat. And make you believe that 
the source of the original recipe is outside of yourself.

This is the powerful lesson to be re-learned by all of us.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 10, 2011 - 5:40PM #10
Namchuck

Jul 10, 2011 -- 9:02AM, BIRK wrote:

Yes. Of course.  By my experience, I have observed how we create our worlds by our thoughts and intention.

The concept of causeation is steeped into the intellect,where there is no acknowlegement of Love.

From that perspective it would only make sense that my world is a direct result of someone else choices.

Causation is a great deal more than a matter of intellectual conditioning.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 8  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook