3 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2011 - 11:31PM #1
oog
Please pray for my grandaughter Shayanne. i think she is in danger and not being taken care of in a loving and nurturing way. Her mother is 17 and in a relationship with a 30 year old man who has a very violent past. please god make it possiable for me to get my grandaughter and provide her with a loving and nurturing home. God you know my heart and that i love my daughter and grandaughter very very much. I have tried talking with childern protective services and the police but they have only made things worse. please God hear my prayers.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2011 - 4:09PM #2
Estacia

I am so sorry to hear what you are going through. I am sorry for the pain you are feeling. During this time remember to take a breath and a few moments alone for you.

Heavenly Father,

I prsy that that this dear little grandbaby will fall into the right hands of good loving quality care this little baby needs in this world for survial. May this precious child not be in hears way. May you provide the loving care for this family to make the right decisions and to be able to go foward.

In Jesus Name I pray,

AMEN.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 16, 2011 - 9:30AM #3
Natashae

Not sure how I missed this post, but .....Please dear God bless this child with your protection and loving care. Please bring people into her life that will nurture and care for her. Bless her Grandmother with your strength and presence. Give the family guidance and direction , help them to make good decisions.

Love,

Edie

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook