Switch to Forum Live View Prayer for my Mom with Alzheimers
3 years ago  ::  Jun 19, 2011 - 2:20AM #1
Natashae
I am new to this forum and hesitate to jump right in with a request, but it is a true need. My 86 year old mother lives alone in RI (I live in Mass) and has been diagnosed with Alzhiemers disease. At this point she is very angry and is denying there is any problem at all. She refuses most kinds of help we have tried to arrange for her like meals on wheels, visiting nurses etc. She gets very angry when we try to talk with her about the problem and what should be done. We have tried to get her to move up near us so we can help her every day ....she refuses. It is so frustrating ! Please pray that there will be some solution to the problem of her living alone etc. Thank you so much for your help! It is very much appreciated.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 19, 2011 - 8:39PM #2
Estacia

Heavenly Father,

May this mother who is in pain and confusion get the help love guidence strength and support she needs to get better and to function better where she and her family can communicate with her and enjoy thier time with her. Amen

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 20, 2011 - 12:57AM #3
Natashae

Thank you so much Estacia. God bless~!

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 16, 2011 - 2:30AM #4
Natashae

Just wanted to thank those who have prayed for my Mom. In the last weeks things have changed drastically and she is now willing to go to an assisted living facility two minutes from my house. The Lord has truly answered many prayers! Her house is in the process of selling which is also a huge blessing. Tomorrow I bring her up to Massachusetts to move into her new place. Thank you thank you thank you for your prayers!

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook