4 years ago  ::  Jun 17, 2011 - 3:35AM #1
slowlyfading24
I am asking for prayers for my mom. We recently lost my Grandpa, (her father) and she is severly depressed, due to the loss of both parents. Also, she has become extremely bipolar. One day she is super nice, and then just down right mean and nasty with her words. She doesn't realize that it hurts her loved ones. I am at loss of what to do. I pray everyday for her, but my prayers alone are not doing it. Please if you could send out a few prayers for her, I would appreciate it. I feel like sometimes she has this deep darkness surrounding her.. I am scared for her. Thanks so much!!
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 17, 2011 - 7:24PM #2
Chococat

I will certainly pray for your Mom. Keep the faith. Jesus is the Divine Physician and we ask Him to place His healing hand on your Mother and ease her suffering and torment. May He Bless her and enfold her in His love. May He also give you the strength and peace you need in your life. God Bless you and your Mother.

Love and Hugs,

Chococat

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 19, 2011 - 1:08AM #3
slowlyfading24

Thank you so much:)

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 20, 2011 - 11:30PM #4
Ordained

Jun 17, 2011 -- 3:35AM, slowlyfading24 wrote:

I am asking for prayers for my mom. We recently lost my Grandpa, (her father) and she is severly depressed, due to the loss of both parents. Also, she has become extremely bipolar. One day she is super nice, and then just down right mean and nasty with her words. She doesn't realize that it hurts her loved ones. I am at loss of what to do. I pray everyday for her, but my prayers alone are not doing it. Please if you could send out a few prayers for her, I would appreciate it. I feel like sometimes she has this deep darkness surrounding her.. I am scared for her. Thanks so much!!

Hi ~ I come into agreement with Chococat's prayer for your Mom, and you.

Love,

Ordained

Ordained
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 21, 2011 - 2:02PM #5
Gumby4jc

It is never easy to loose someone you love.  I pray that God's grace, mercy and love be poured abundantly on your whole family!

Dan

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook