Page 27 of 27  •  Prev 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27
Switch to Forum Live View What We Don't Believe.
3 years ago  ::  Sep 10, 2011 - 6:38AM #261
BIRK

'People think they are enjoying themselves, but they are really tearing out their own wings for the sake of an illusion'. ~ Rumi

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 10, 2011 - 7:45AM #262
BIRK

Sep 9, 2011 -- 2:44AM, Namchuck wrote:

Sep 8, 2011 -- 8:06AM, BIRK wrote:

Yes. We have learned much in our short time here, but does any of this knowlege we collect, feel like old news?

That all of this mental power, you refer to is simply a reminder of lessons long past, that have nothing to do with how we choose to live our present moment.  

The intention to experience Love and wellbeing is a Noble desire worthy of all of our attention.

Yes, the intention to "experience love and wellbeing is a noble desire worthy of all our attention", but then, there are a great many things both noble and worthy of our attention.

Good!  I am Glad you finally got it.      So Whats Next?  What don,t you believe?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 10, 2011 - 5:01PM #263
Namchuck

Sep 10, 2011 -- 7:45AM, BIRK wrote:

Sep 9, 2011 -- 2:44AM, Namchuck wrote:

Sep 8, 2011 -- 8:06AM, BIRK wrote:

Yes. We have learned much in our short time here, but does any of this knowlege we collect, feel like old news?

That all of this mental power, you refer to is simply a reminder of lessons long past, that have nothing to do with how we choose to live our present moment.  

The intention to experience Love and wellbeing is a Noble desire worthy of all of our attention.

Yes, the intention to "experience love and wellbeing is a noble desire worthy of all our attention", but then, there are a great many things both noble and worthy of our attention.

Good!  I am Glad you finally got it.      So Whats Next?  What don,t you believe?

Got what?

I don't need to "believe" in love. One only believes when one doesn't know. I know there is love; I know I am loved; and I know how to love.

I don't need any self-proclaimed love-guru to advise me to believe in love.

Once again you have confirmed that love is all mere verbiage to you.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 11, 2011 - 8:49AM #264
BIRK

The only thing you have confirmed is that you are the perfect you, with much better things to do then argue with the like of me.   So you choose not to.  It is easier to distract your attention from yourself by blindly firing flaming arrows,at what you're not sure of ,then to purposly think a loving thought for more the 17 seconds...

That will be proof enough for anyone, if you are able.

Have you ever heard the term Shit Happens, on your end of the planet?

The Whole quote goes like this.

"Shit happens after 17 seconds of uninterupped thought."

You are not seeing clearly because you have too much shit blocking your perception of yourself.

Mostly my shit and for that I will apoligize.   It is not my purpose to threaten anyones conceptual continuity and obviously my vision of my reality does this to you.

I walk my path alone Brother.   I don't want a bunch of people following me around thinking that I am something they are not.

Even in my Reiki Practice.  Every Teacher is a Student on a journey to a greater awareness of self. 

It is us who are learning from those who seek healing.

Those who choose to wallow in their own despair shall be left to do so until they are inspired to choose otherwise.

But you are not in despair or even looking for forgotton knowlege.

You are that perfect being that thrives on nothing more then his ability to be clever.

I can Appriciate that. @

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 11, 2011 - 4:30PM #265
Namchuck

Sep 11, 2011 -- 8:49AM, BIRK wrote:

The only thing you have confirmed is that you are the perfect you, with much better things to do then argue with the like of me.   So you choose not to.  It is easier to distract your attention from yourself by blindly firing flaming arrows,at what you're not sure of ,then to purposly think a loving thought for more the 17 seconds...

That will be proof enough for anyone, if you are able.

Have you ever heard the term Shit Happens, on your end of the planet?

The Whole quote goes like this.

"Shit happens after 17 seconds of uninterupped thought."

You are not seeing clearly because you have too much shit blocking your perception of yourself.

Mostly my shit and for that I will apoligize.   It is not my purpose to threaten anyones conceptual continuity and obviously my vision of my reality does this to you.

I walk my path alone Brother.   I don't want a bunch of people following me around thinking that I am something they are not.

Even in my Reiki Practice.  Every Teacher is a Student on a journey to a greater awareness of self. 

It is us who are learning from those who seek healing.

Those who choose to wallow in their own despair shall be left to do so until they are inspired to choose otherwise.

But you are not in despair or even looking for forgotton knowlege.

You are that perfect being that thrives on nothing more then his ability to be clever.

I can Appriciate that. @

You're a warbling twit, BIRK.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 12, 2011 - 5:31AM #266
BIRK

Again.. You are not seeing clearly.

But thank You, anyway for blessing my life experience, with your knowlege and presense..

Namaste 

Birk.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 13, 2011 - 3:03AM #267
Namchuck

Sep 12, 2011 -- 5:31AM, BIRK wrote:

Again.. You are not seeing clearly.

But thank You, anyway for blessing my life experience, with your knowlege and presense..

Namaste 

Birk.

Well, I wasn't anticipating that you'd concede it, BIRK.

As shortsighted as I may be in other areas, there is little doubt that I'm seeing clearly when I describe most of the stuff you write as unadulterated drivel.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 13, 2011 - 7:17AM #268
BIRK

I believe you when you tell me that anything is BS.  You are experiencing your truth ever as much as I experience mine.  

Why would I not trust your Judgement, Brother?

To concede would mean that the whole time I was relating my personal perception and experience you actually thought that it was subject to debate???

I am not at war or even in a mild conflict, with you or any other being over your Divinity.

Pick the speck out of your eye and take another look,if you will, or let it go off into the nothingness from whence it came.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 14, 2011 - 3:25AM #269
Namchuck

Sep 13, 2011 -- 7:17AM, BIRK wrote:

I believe you when you tell me that anything is BS.  You are experiencing your truth ever as much as I experience mine.  

Why would I not trust your Judgement, Brother?

To concede would mean that the whole time I was relating my personal perception and experience you actually thought that it was subject to debate???

I am not at war or even in a mild conflict, with you or any other being over your Divinity.

Pick the speck out of your eye and take another look,if you will, or let it go off into the nothingness from whence it came.

I'm not interested in 'my' or 'your' truth, BIRK, which is why I keep my beliefs in proportion to the evidence.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 15, 2011 - 7:42AM #270
BIRK

I don't believe, beating a tired horse will make him run any faster. So what's the hurry?

By releaseing my attachment to what you do not see as your reality offers me the clarity to see that none of this, has anything to do with you, as you know yourself.

These lessons were for my own benefit and edification.

Thank You Teacher. @

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 27 of 27  •  Prev 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook