Page 31 of 31  •  Prev 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31
3 years ago  ::  Jun 19, 2011 - 11:37PM #301
Namchuck

Jun 19, 2011 -- 11:34PM, williejhonlo wrote:

How is religion stopping you from using reason? What religion has stopped your ability to rationalize? Is anyone forcing you to believe in religion? different strokes for different folks.

I never claimed that religion was not stopping me from using reason.

I'm just here to discuss the issues. 

Is there anything wrong with that?

If you don't like my take on religion/mysticism, suck it up or just stop reading and responding to my posts.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 19, 2011 - 11:47PM #302
williejhonlo

Jun 19, 2011 -- 11:37PM, Namchuck wrote:

How is religion stopping you from using reason? What religion has stopped your ability to rationalize? Is anyone forcing you to believe in religion? different strokes for different folks.

If you don't like my take on religion/mysticism, suck it up or just stop reading and responding to my posts.

Why post if you don't want me to respond?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 19, 2011 - 11:59PM #303
Namchuck

Jun 19, 2011 -- 11:47PM, williejhonlo wrote:

Oh my goodness! Are you absolutely committed to misunderstanding and misrepresenting!?

When did I say that I didn't want you to respond to my posts!?

What I said was, "If you don't like my take on religion/mysticism, either suck it up or stop reading and responding to my posts". It's entirely up to you.

Read and think, willie, before you respond.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 20, 2011 - 12:37PM #304
williejhonlo

Jun 19, 2011 -- 11:59PM, Namchuck wrote:

Oh my goodness! Are you absolutely committed to misunderstanding and misrepresenting!?

What I said was, "If you don't like my take on religion/mysticism, either suck it up or stop reading and responding to my posts". It's entirely up to you.

But, if you post something, don't do you so for the purpose of having someone  too read it and respond?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 21, 2011 - 3:23AM #305
Namchuck

Jun 20, 2011 -- 12:37PM, williejhonlo wrote:

Jun 19, 2011 -- 11:59PM, Namchuck wrote:

But, if you post something, don't do you so for the purpose of having someone  too read it and respond?

You've done it again! 

Let me spell it out in the clearest language so that you might, hopefully, finally grasp the point.

Yes, when I post something it is, obviously, for the purpose of having someone read and, if they want, respond to it. But if someone on reading a post of mine doesn't like it, then they can choose to ignore and not respond to it. It's entirely their choice.

Do you understand?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 21, 2011 - 10:31PM #306
williejhonlo

Yes, so i guess there is nothing else left too discuss on this thread between you and I. I wish you much peace and love my brother.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 22, 2011 - 3:06AM #307
Namchuck

Jun 21, 2011 -- 10:31PM, williejhonlo wrote:

Yes, so i guess there is nothing else left too discuss on this thread between you and I. I wish you much peace and love my brother.

Same to you. Shalom.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 31 of 31  •  Prev 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook