Switch to Forum Live View What is coming from love and what is not
3 years ago  ::  May 10, 2011 - 9:31PM #1
Amycain
Today i wrote three very long pieces about  examining my feelings for someone I am totally enamored of, I am really very "In Love" with this person, however I feel fairly assured that it is not mutual, so i wanted to take a good honest look at what i was feeling and how much of it was coming from self-concern and whether I even thought i'd be someone who would make her happy (if she were. . .) but it is too late and I am too tired to do all the typing, & I have a chance to get to bed at a reasonable hour tonight and I am taking it!! so I will post those pieces tomorrow night! Also I want to preface these pieces by reasserting I am very In Love with her but since it is not mutual and for the sake of self-honesty I am trying to adjust my perspective on the whole thing to a more well-wishing and taking the focus off of unrequited love angst!!!
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 11, 2011 - 10:14PM #2
Amycain

again too much going on and now I am tired will be overloaded with stuff to post tomorrow night because i wrote even more stuff today not all for this thread though!!!

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook