Switch to Forum Live View Prayer Requests For Healing Cancer
3 years ago  ::  Mar 21, 2011 - 6:39PM #1
Prayerrequestsinthenameofjesus
Dear Brothers and Sister in Christ, I received a prayer requests for healing cancer from Dorrothy. Here's her prayer request, "please please please pray for healng now f bad depressin nd not sure f have  bne cancer thank you God for hraling and thank you for prayer please please pray  for healig," Thank you and God Bless

Brother Pavel
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 28, 2011 - 3:19AM #2
Shannon

Mar 21, 2011 -- 6:39PM, Prayerrequestsinthenameofjesus wrote:

Dear Brothers and Sister in Christ, I received a prayer requests for healing cancer from Dorrothy. Here's her prayer request, "please please please pray for healng now f bad depressin nd not sure f have  bne cancer thank you God for hraling and thank you for prayer please please pray  for healig," Thank you and God Bless

Brother Pavel

I pray that God will heal every illness.  May He grant comfort and relief to all those who are suffering at this hour.  It is my prayer and hope that God will make the impossible possible- in that He will move the obstacles and make a way out of no way for those who are suffering with cancer and any other sickness in their bodies- that they will all be healed, in the mighty name of His precious Son, amen.

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Jan 03, 2013 - 5:50PM #3
Attis

Leslie Knoch Andrew is a 28 year old mother of a darling 2 year old boy, her only child; last year Leslie was diagnosed with melanoma, a very aggressive cancer.  Initial treatment failed; the cancer has spread to such a degree that only an experimental treatment is a viable option.  However, a recently developed tumor in her stomach makes even this remote possibility from the medical community currently out of reach.  Prayer is desperately needed to save this beloved mother, wife, sister, daughter, teacher and friend.  Please pray for the miracle of healing for Leslie and that the Author of Life, our Creator God, may grant her a long, full, happy and healthy life.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook