Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View A REAL SPIRITUAL JOURNEY to share with others
5 years ago  ::  Mar 12, 2011 - 5:40PM #1
In life we have many discoveries, since the turn of the millennium (1999-2000), I also discovered even in death we can discover a reality of truth, in the power of the Holy Spirit of God. These past years have unfolded in realizing my dreams as a child were actually visions of my life. My first death experience as a child, but not the only death experience, revealing a truth about my life. Today, I still stand in the honor of justice, mercy and good faith to resolve why me!. I don't know how I can hear and see these unknown forms of life in the world of man, but the research tells me it has a lot to do with my death experiences and a blessing at birth.  My senses in spiritual knowledge  has brought me to a higher level of intelligence in understanding the power of this divine intervention of the Holy Spirit. I say this because I know in my heart, I'm here for a purpose or calling to share my true story with others. I know in my heart our savior Jesus Christ in the will of God carries me in this life, I would not be here to share my true testamony with you on my journey home without this guidance of faith. This verse in KJV Bible describes a comformation of truth in my journey of life.

John 1:9                   

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Peace be with you all,                                                                 

Quick Reply
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Beliefnet On Facebook