Switch to Forum Live View A REAL SPIRITUAL JOURNEY to share with others
3 years ago  ::  Mar 12, 2011 - 5:40PM #1
Ladyjem03
In life we have many discoveries, since the turn of the millennium (1999-2000), I also discovered even in death we can discover a reality of truth, in the power of the Holy Spirit of God. These past years have unfolded in realizing my dreams as a child were actually visions of my life. My first death experience as a child, but not the only death experience, revealing a truth about my life. Today, I still stand in the honor of justice, mercy and good faith to resolve why me!. I don't know how I can hear and see these unknown forms of life in the world of man, but the research tells me it has a lot to do with my death experiences and a blessing at birth.  My senses in spiritual knowledge  has brought me to a higher level of intelligence in understanding the power of this divine intervention of the Holy Spirit. I say this because I know in my heart, I'm here for a purpose or calling to share my true story with others. I know in my heart our savior Jesus Christ in the will of God carries me in this life, I would not be here to share my true testamony with you on my journey home without this guidance of faith. This verse in KJV Bible describes a comformation of truth in my journey of life.

John 1:9                             www.TheThirdTestament.net

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Peace be with you all,                                                                 

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook