3 years ago  ::  Feb 22, 2011 - 9:39AM #1
Gc2007

I need a prayer. I met this girl on V-day night and it seems like she really likes me and we feel like God has a part in it. The problem is at one time she was engaged to this person name David. They broke it off because he hit her one night in anger. Now he wants her back and she is considering it. When she and I started talking to each other, she told me that the feeling for him was going away. Now they seen each other again she think she is falling back in love with him. She also really likes me too. She is having trouble deciding which one she really wants to be with right now. He told her that he has change and he still loves her. She is confused on which way to go. We need prayers to ask God which one is she suppose to be with. I am hurting because I am thinking she is going to end up going back to David and getting hurt again. So please help us and pray for the right thing. I have been trying to pray a lot about it and she has too. Pray for guidance in this so we donot make a mistake.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 26, 2011 - 6:39PM #2
Estacia

Hello,

Your friend really needs some alone time to talk to God and ask for his help. In the meantime you also need to take care of you. If she decides to go back to him, it may be for the best so your life does'nt get caught in tangles.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook