Page 1 of 15  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Messages from the Universe
4 years ago  ::  Dec 23, 2010 - 7:18AM #1
Ezra

It's not real.

It's not now.

You're not  here.

And nothing matters for the reasons you think.

Yet in spite  of all this, there's order, you're learning, and everyone is having the time of  their life.

Talk about training wheels,
    The Universe

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 23, 2010 - 10:50PM #2
Vardu

Dec 23, 2010 -- 7:18AM, Ezra wrote:

It's not real.

It's not now.

You're not  here.

Yet in spite  of all this, there's order, you're learning, and everyone is having the time of  their life.

The Universe

Ooooh, deep...Undecided

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 26, 2010 - 9:18AM #3
teilhard

Irony ...

Dec 23, 2010 -- 10:50PM, Vardu wrote:

It's not real.

It's not now.

You're not  here.

The Universe

Ooooh, deep...

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 26, 2010 - 2:56PM #4
Vardu

No lies, though.

Dec 26, 2010 -- 9:18AM, teilhard wrote:

Irony ...

Dec 23, 2010 -- 10:50PM, Vardu wrote:

It's not real.

It's not now.

You're not  here.

The Universe

Ooooh, deep...

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2010 - 6:30AM #5
Ezra

Have you noticed, that sadness in your life has never, ever, not  even once, lasted?
It's impossible.

Whoohoooooo!
    The Universe

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2010 - 5:18PM #6
Vardu

The actual, and undeniable, 'message' from the universe is one of colossal indifference. How many worlds - possibly inhabited by sentient beings - have been obliterated when a local star goes supernova? Is the universe moved at all by the number of species that have been wiped from the face of our own earth over its history -which includes more than 90% of all species that have ever lived - by various natural catastrophes?

It is this very real and frightening message (one that the religious are either oblivious to or attempt to muffle) from the universe that just might spark within us a concern for the earth and a compassion for all of the sentient life that we share it with. It sure as heck ain't gonna come from anywhere else but us, and better late than never.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2010 - 5:54PM #7
Vardu

Dec 27, 2010 -- 6:30AM, Ezra wrote:

Have you noticed, that sadness in your life has never, ever, not  even once, lasted?
It's impossible.

Whoohoooooo!
    The Universe

This is simply not accurate. For instance, I know of a man whose sadness was so overwhelming that it carried on for years before eventually killing him. And as far as we know the universe never flinched at his passing.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 28, 2010 - 6:22AM #8
BIRK

By my experience, I see There is only two paths to the same destination.

"Sleep in Heavenly Peace"  To me, means exactly that.

For the eternally creating spirit,Physical sleep allows us to operate in vibrational neutral allowing the healing forces of the universe to do what needs to be done before the ego wakes up and remembers what a valuable tool he has at his disposal to get him exactly what he thinks he deserves and nothing less. 

We need only let go of the fear, and not set our course by it by simply paying attention to the love being exchanged in every moment with everyone in our immediate presence.  Sadness never lasts because there is no substance to it that guarantees to retain its shape when you are no longer paying attention to it.    So Yes! 

It is impossible. @Cool.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 28, 2010 - 8:20AM #9
Ezra

For me, loving you and your life has never been a function of  what you do or don't do, have or don't have, are or are not. That would be  rather  ridiculous, don't you think?

Not to mention superficial, judgmental, and  thoroughly dim-witted.

I think you should adopt the same policy.

Tallyho,
    The Universe

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 28, 2010 - 11:33AM #10
teilhard

And HOW do you know THAT ... ???

I find The (apparently presumed, claimed) OmniScience of some Folks ASTONISHING -- "I know that The Universe is IN-Different to me ... "

Really ... ???  WOW ... !!!

Dec 27, 2010 -- 5:54PM, Vardu wrote:

Dec 27, 2010 -- 6:30AM, Ezra wrote:

It's impossible.

Whoohoooooo!
    The Universe

This is simply not accurate. For instance, I know of a man whose sadness was so overwhelming that it carried on for years before eventually killing him. And as far as we know the universe never flinched at his passing.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 15  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook