Switch to Forum Live View GUIDANCE AND MENTAL STABILITY
4 years ago  ::  Oct 28, 2010 - 1:22PM #1
LADY_NATASHASMITH

I HUMBLE ASK FOR PRAY THAT MY FATHER AND MY BROTHER GUIDE ME TO THAT OPEN DOOR THAT HE SAID HE WOULD OPEN WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSE AND BEFORE THAT I ASK FOR MENTAL STABILTY TO DISCERN AND REALIZE WHEN THAT DOOR IS AVAIL TO ME.NOT FOR ME FATHER BUT THAT I MAY BE BLESSING TO OTHERS WHO HAVE AND ARE SUFFERING AS IM INTERNALLY.THAT WILL BE MY HEALING TO DO YOUR WORK FATHER .... IN MY HOLY BOTHERS NAME JESUS CHRIST I SPEAK TO ASK THAT YOU SO DIVINE FAVOR IN MY LIFE .....FAITHFULLY HOLDING ON....

YOUR DAUGHTER,

NATASHA SMITH

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Nov 01, 2010 - 3:50PM #2
Missy57

Dear Natasha, I pray to the good Lord for you, that he will continue to hear your prayers and that he will guide you. The Lord is with you Natasha, even when you don't think he is there, he is. I pray for your pain to be alleveated and for you to heal and to be blessed because you are one of God's wonderful children. This pain will end and the Lords love and light will shine upon you , please just keep the faith and continue to love and pray.

Missy

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Feb 28, 2011 - 8:26AM #3
denaqueenbee

Oct 28, 2010 -- 1:22PM, LADY_NATASHASMITH wrote:

I HUMBLE ASK FOR PRAY THAT MY FATHER AND MY BROTHER GUIDE ME TO THAT OPEN DOOR THAT HE SAID HE WOULD OPEN WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSE AND BEFORE THAT I ASK FOR MENTAL STABILTY TO DISCERN AND REALIZE WHEN THAT DOOR IS AVAIL TO ME.NOT FOR ME FATHER BUT THAT I MAY BE BLESSING TO OTHERS WHO HAVE AND ARE SUFFERING AS IM INTERNALLY.THAT WILL BE MY HEALING TO DO YOUR WORK FATHER .... IN MY HOLY BOTHERS NAME JESUS CHRIST I SPEAK TO ASK THAT YOU SO DIVINE FAVOR IN MY LIFE .....FAITHFULLY HOLDING ON....

YOUR DAUGHTER,

NATASHA SMITH

Greetings Natasha,

For an odd reason, I felt led to post a prayer request today, and I never go on this site, though I have in the past. (I am at work even?)

Your prayer caught my eye, and  your words could have been my own my sister! I  pray for healing of severe depression, not for myself, but that I could be of use to my family and fellow humans instead of being a drag. I don't understand why our Lord allows us that truly love HIM to suffer this unbearable pain, but  I know we aren't supposed to understand.  I don't know if you too, have trouble with guilt?  I cannot stop the voice in my head telling me it's my fault I'm like this, that I bring this on myself.  I pray for you that today will be your miracle. We can't give up.   

I just wanted to let you know your prayer touched my heart and soul, making me realize I'm not the only one praying for exactly the same thing.  ( If you have physical issues too, it just makes it worse. I do and again, I keep wondering if it's me, but they are real problems that Dr's just can't find. Depression cannot make  hand's turn purple weak and swollen I don't think)

To God be the Glory for every minute we have and our miracle to come, today, or in HIS time.

Peace and love to you!

Dena

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook