Switch to Forum Live View Who Are These People?
4 years ago  ::  Oct 13, 2010 - 11:44AM #1
natsim7

Okay lately I have been having the most lucid dreams and people that I never saw in my life are in these dreams. I know messages are trying to get to me but I can't seem to understand them. I had a women in my dream-who appeared to be an older Hispanic women-pray over me b/c she said "they think I belong in a gang" idk..lol..but she was serious. But she's not the only 1-who are these people and better yet why are they in my dreams? Any take?

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 23, 2010 - 2:44AM #2
Leolotus

What came to mind for me was maybe this is past life stuff?  Maybe you are remembering in your dreams people or events from a past life?

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 24, 2010 - 5:57PM #3
Oddray

there are many dream books out there, with many concepts, and the concept that speaks most to me are the ones that introduce the idea that everyone in your dream is you, or an aspect of you.  try taking a look at the woman from that perspective to see if that will increase you understanding.  the gang could likely be multiple aspects of yourself that are in need of full integration (belong in a gang).  the best person to say who your dream characters are is yourself - and that should be the beginning of answering the question as to 'why' they are in your dreams.

of course all the above is a broad generality at best, and what ___wheel said (sorry, forgot the name) about past life memories could just as easily be the case.

"Gratitude is the music of the heart its chords swept by the breeze of kindness"
~Author unknown~
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 31, 2010 - 6:07PM #4
ManzanitaBear

Perhaps they're people who exist in the spirit world. Or in the real world... if you someday meet someone who looks, acts, and sounds just like someone from you're dream, you'll know they're real.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook