Switch to Forum Live View Spiritual Dreams - need interpretation
4 years ago  ::  Oct 09, 2010 - 3:50PM #1
Shannon

I don't know of any dream interpreters that I can easily reach.  I need to share these dreams that I've been having.  Were they from God or not?  

First of all, I've have had countless dreams and visions of the night.  I will share the most recent occurrances:

In the first dream, I was at a gathering, then all of a sudden, I heard a clear, male, audible voice say, "Blessed are those who have been invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb", then I saw an invitation with the word "Jeruselem" written as clear as day, in cursive writing.  I was able to view it for a good 10 seconds.  Then I woke up. 

The next night, I heard a voice as clear as day say, "I have called you.", then I woke up.

In those dreams, I thought, could this be God?  I believe that His word speaks of these things.

Well, another night in a dream, I was saying, "I don't feel God's presence."  Then all of a sudden, there were dark clouds and in the midst of the dark clouds, there was an opening in the sky and it appeared to be the countenance of Jesus' sihloette.  And when I was sure it was Him, I exclaimed in a loud voice, "Glory be to Jesus!" several times.

The other night, I dreamed that I saw Jesus in clear brightness, in a vision of the night- in the heavens.  Every time I saw Him in the vision, His arms were bronze and clearly extended as if to welcome me or invite me in.  I saw this happen each time that I saw Him.  Then, I finally saw Him entirely and there were four creatures surrounding Him.  When I did see the vision, my being felt aluminated and praises went out to Him in my spirit.  Then I was shown a different earth and there was a plan revealed to me.  The old earth was to be destroyed and my thought was, "We have to do something to save the people from what is to become of the old earth!" Then I heard a chorus say, "Join us."  Where did this dream come from, God or someone else?

If anyone can help, I appreciate it.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 19, 2010 - 2:28PM #2
miraclealchemist

I would say that you are being called. I know this message. The old world is receding and a New World is in the process of beginning. There is a Plan to bring the people together and save the world.I t sounds like you may have a spiritual assignment to fulfill. You may want to answer the call by responding in the positive, or in some way say that you are willing to accept what you have been called to do. Until you willingly accept the invitation, your assignment cannot begin. Higher or Eternal Law cannot make you do anything because higher law upholds your free will. Thus, you have to be willing to accept the call. Everything you need will be provided for you. Even so, this is not an easy path, but you were called because you have the tenacity to get it done. Tge information you will be learning is so different than anything this world understands.

I was called over 12 years ago. It has taken me this long to understand the purpose of this call. During this time I have gained some understanding that makes it easier for others who have been called. If I can be of any assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

cheril33@themiraclealchemist.com

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2010 - 3:20PM #3
Shannon

Thanks.  I appreciate both of your responses.  Even in reading your responses, there was like this light turned on in me (don't know how to explain- almost like an alumination which I sensed could be a comfirmation of His message).  I will continue to be in God's service and wait on Him.  I am certain that it was Jesus The Righteous One who appeared to me.  And I realized that I only know that God alone would deliver a message of love and acceptance.  

In many dreams that I have, I am fully aware at times.  The other night, I was fully aware that the Overseer of my soul was dealing with my heart.  It was His will for me not to wake up out of the sleep I was in until He willed it.  He almost took me to the other side and at first I thought about my mother and how she would feel if I left her, then I surrendered to God to do whatever He thinks is best concerning my soul.   And as I was trying to get out of the deepest sleep I ever experienced, He did not allow for me to depart from where I was at with Him- thus He humbled me, then He rocked me back to sleep.  And so He gave me time to think about what I reasoned with Him in my mind and I know that I have to forgive my mother completely about certain things... and after that dream, it comes easy to me now- to think that I could have departed to the other side.  Matter of fact, although we live a good distance from Mom, we're going to visit her today and more often if God wills it.  Many of my dreams are deep- sometimes too deep for me to understand, so I appreciate your listening and sharing your insight.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 18, 2011 - 4:31PM #4
Shamanmystic

Most importantly : What do you think / feel?

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Feb 06, 2011 - 1:38AM #5
BlueAngel999
Dear Shannon,

I don't know if you are still working with your dreams.  But, dreams are one of the deepest ways in which God wants to communicate with us.  If we can begin to understand our dreams in communion with God, we grow; especially in learning what God wills for our lives. 

There is a new e-book that might interest you.

Dream Primer for Christians: Ten Points to Ponder by Jeannette Drake.  It is clear and concise and you may find it very helpful. May God bless you and your family.
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 18, 2011 - 4:39AM #6
Shannon

Feb 6, 2011 -- 1:38AM, BlueAngel999 wrote:

Dear Shannon,

I don't know if you are still working with your dreams.  But, dreams are one of the deepest ways in which God wants to communicate with us.  If we can begin to understand our dreams in communion with God, we grow; especially in learning what God wills for our lives. 

There is a new e-book that might interest you.

Dream Primer for Christians: Ten Points to Ponder by Jeannette Drake.  It is clear and concise and you may find it very helpful. May God bless you and your family.

Thanks, I'll consider getting the book.  I agree with you that God tries to communicate with us in our dreams.  Whether or not all of my dreams are from God is a mystery.  I do know of several dreams I had that are from God.  For instance, a couple of weeks ago, in my dream, Jesus Christ appreared to me and dealt with me concerning my sin.  He went there and did not sugar coat.  That's what convinced me that it was Him.  I appreciated that He appeared to me and dealt with my issue.  I have repented and now I just hope that He will be merciful. 

It would be foolish of me not to believe that God and Jesus exist.  I admonish anyone out there who may be uncertain of Christ's existance.  He is who He said He is- in the Bible.  He lives today and is Lord of all.  He's a great King.   Fear Him and obey His Word.  He will even go as far as to deal with us in the supernatural.   The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof, so we all belong to Him and He expects immediate obedience.  He exercises righteousness, justice, and lovingkindness on the earth and He delights in these.  In Him, we live and move and have our being.  I know that He cares for every living creature on the face of the planet- for every generation of people.   May God bless and keep you. 

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook