Page 13 of 22  •  Prev 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 Next
3 years ago  ::  Sep 17, 2011 - 10:43PM #121
Karma_yeshe_dorje

Dear Silverada

your country is frozen

Now is spring. The wattle (acacia) bushes are in bloom!

Cotter River

temperature is over 90 degres farenheit

32℃ is warm! A friend told me to stop cycling on a 35℃ day!

mid afternoon  the hotest time

Because of the nice weather, I am preparing my trike for an errand.

I only have problem downloadding pictures in beliefnet

Get that problem fixed!

go to my face book

No, sorry: I do not trust that site's privacy!

Adobe flash player is, there is a web company wanting  to down loaded a device in my computure  and my security program do not allow them

You are frightened of doing what is necessary, so you avoid it. Put your computer and a service technician together. Explain what you need. Then go away and leave them to do their job!

I have more than 2000 photos taken by me in all kind of subjects and planning to take much more to entertain myself.

I want you instead to entertain me, here!

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 18, 2011 - 1:07AM #122
Silverada

Sep 17, 2011 -- 10:43PM, Karma_yeshe_dorje wrote:

Dear Silverada

your country is frozen

Now is spring. The wattle (acacia) bushes are in bloom!

temperature is over 90 degres farenheit

32℃ is warm! A friend told me to stop cycling on a 35℃ day!

mid afternoon  the hotest time

Because of the nice weather, I am preparing my trike for an errand.

I only have problem downloadding pictures in beliefnet

Get that problem fixed!

go to my face book

No, sorry: I do not trust that site's privacy!

Adobe flash player is, there is a web company wanting  to down loaded a device in my computure  and my security program do not allow them

You are frightened of doing what is necessary, so you avoid it. Put your computer and a service technician together. Explain what you need. Then go away and leave them to do their job!

I have more than 2000 photos taken by me in all kind of subjects and planning to take much more to entertain myself.

I want you instead to entertain me, here!

You think over 90 degres is not hot?  In a Caribbean Island  is like being inside a  gigantic open oven, I usually gain  weight on summer, too much sandwiches,  fruits, juices and water, because  I don´t feel like cooking at all.

Listen if you want to see the pictures or you send me an email or you open a facebook page,   Otherwise forget about, I am not downloading Adobe flash. My computer is working perfectly,  and I do not want to permit devices to monitor what I do and see in my computer. Subject closed.

What you mean to entertain you?  now I am a clown? You better watch out and behave properly or I erase you from my friends list. 

I haven´t see any new painting of you.  I think I will go back to art classses  by november or december when the temperature goes down. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 18, 2011 - 6:39AM #123
Karma_yeshe_dorje

G'day Silverada:

90 degres is not hot

Here can get over 42 ℃ (108 ℉) in summer. The hottest place that I remember, was a shade temperature of 57 ℃ (135 ℉) in Arabia.

I usually gain  weight on summer, too much sandwiches

Make salad.

not downloading Adobe flash

I don't use that software for publishing images here!

I do not want to permit devices to monitor

Surely the Beliefnet Knowledgebase can help you publish photos again.

entertain you?  now I am a clown

That hot weather is getting to you!  Cool off in a river.

Confluence

painting of you

I led my friend into a river. She photographed me going back to the bank.

Rock-hopping

art classses  by november 

Good idea.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 03, 2011 - 10:07PM #124
Silverada

Here some pictures of the Dominican architecture of the past.  the house on top and the one at the botton are from las century probably around the 1940s.  The building at the center is   probably more than 200 years old.  I have a taste for the old architecture specially in houses.  

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 03, 2011 - 10:12PM #125
Silverada

The above picture on top is an old structure with colonial style. The building below, is recently builded. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 03, 2011 - 10:25PM #126
Silverada

Beutiful bath spot in our Bao River at one hour from where I live.  I too this picture two week ago. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 04, 2011 - 10:31PM #127
Karma_yeshe_dorje

Wow, thanks Silverada! I appreciate your effort to show me your world.

I like the texture and colour of your old buildings.

The yellow and pink building has lots of gates, railings and fences. I presume then that security might be a problem there. The picture shows a man in long trousers and long-sleeved shirt. Here in hot weather, people might dress more comfortably.

I got a computer translation of a sign: "The corner of the footwear". So that must be a shoe shop. Similarly, a street sign meant "Restoration". What is that about? Something historic, I presume. The curb in that image is high, and brightly painted.

The yellow and white building is more beautiful in design than is common here! I notice that some of the streets are sloping. So that must be a hilly place. The railings in that picture are ornate. Whereas everything here is functional! There seems also to have been rain--which is uncommon here. The street light is ornate in design--quite the opposite of here! There seem to be a lot of cables hanging visibly in the street. Whereas we hide those here, either underground, or behind buildings.

This is a young city. So few buildings are old.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 04, 2011 - 10:48PM #128
Karma_yeshe_dorje

Dear Silverada:

old structure with colonial style

I like the colourfulness of your buildings' decoration. I see that the openings have roller shutters. So I expect that security is more of an issue there than it is here. The red roof, white openings, and green walls give for me a bright and cheery appearance. The city is more urban than I am used to. Meaning that everything there is paved. So the street seems busier with traffic than I am used to here.

building below, is recently builded

The overhang appears to have the effect of shading the middle floor windows. Similarly to a lesser extent the ground floor ones. Again, I like the green and orange painting. And the green and yellow advertising seems in taste with that colour scheme. I notice that the zebra crossing lines on the road, are worn-out!

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 04, 2011 - 11:15PM #129
Karma_yeshe_dorje

Hi Silverada:

Beutiful bath spot in our Bao River

It looks clean. Whereas ours seem muddy and polluted!

I too this picture two week ago.

Congratulations on overcoming your difficulty with uploading images.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 04, 2011 - 11:29PM #130
Karma_yeshe_dorje

G'day Silverada:

A guest photographed my house. 

House

Its garage has a roller door.

Car

I took my guests walking around the parkland behind my house. And one photographed more houses in an older section of this suburb.

Big house

The two storey houses are of a style nicknamed "McMansions". This is because of their supposed cheap ugliness, compared with grand old houses like you have shown me!

Houses and waterbirds

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 13 of 22  •  Prev 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook