Switch to Forum Live View Prayer request for healing
5 years ago  ::  May 24, 2010 - 9:40PM #1
Annelle

Please take a moment and pray for me that I will be able to heal from my recent break up.  I am so enveloped in depression that I am unable to keep my life together. My job, my children and my sanity are suffering. I need prayers that this black cloud of hoplessness and loss will be lifted so that I can function again before I lose my job, my children and my sanity. I am at wits end. I loved this man, gave him everything including my heart and he is gone devestating me and my children. Thank you for your prayers. I know God's healing and help is all I can count on, but despite my faith, I cannot feel him working in my life. Please guide me and help me with your prayers.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 12, 2010 - 7:46PM #2
bgreatfill

Annelle, I am praying for you right now that God hears your prayer and is merciful to you!

It can be so devestating when this happens. I pray that he has mercy on you and shows you his is caring for you and helps your heart and mind to heal. Remember, miracles do happen and "let not your heart be troubled; you believe in the Father, believe also in me..."

God bless you!

B

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook