Switch to Forum Live View Over weight, fitness profith little
5 years ago  ::  May 14, 2010 - 12:51AM #1
Jim

When my wife had our last child she lost her weight faster then a snap of a finger it seemed. I gained just as much as she did during the pregnancy, 60 pounds. I also work at home in front of a computer all day so I have only been gaining weight since then. I found my self to be pretty depressed for a while now and I know most of it is from how my body looks now. I honestly don't feel that my wife is as attractive to me as she use to be.

I joined this big weight loss program called Newtopia that i'm sure you have heard of and they assigned me a personal coach. It has helped a lot and I have noticed that since I have begin working out more even if its to go job after the kids are in bed that i'm feeling a little better. I just hope that my depression continues to decrease as I go along. My coach at Newtopia said that it should but I was wondering if anyone here has went through the same type of issue before and if so can you please give me some insight on it. Thanks a lot in advance.

When my wife had our last child she lost her weight faster then a snap of a finger it seemed. I gained just as much as she did during the pregnancy, 60 pounds. I also work at home in front of a computer all day so I have only been gaining weight since then. I found my self to be pretty depressed for a while now and I know most of it is from how my body looks now. I honestly don't feel that my wife is as attractive to me as she use to be.

I joined this big weight loss program called Newtopia that i'm sure you have heard of and they assigned me a personal coach. It has helped a lot and I have noticed that since I have begin working out more even if its to go job after the kids are in bed that i'm feeling a little better. I just hope that my depression continues to decrease as I go along. My coach at Newtopia said that it should but I was wondering if anyone here has went through the same type of issue before and if so can you please give me some insight on it. Thanks a lot in advance.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook