Switch to Forum Live View Earth Quake in North Carolina
4 years ago  ::  Feb 10, 2010 - 7:55PM #1
Samuel

I hope to use this site as a posting for special dreams that I experience that I feel are possibly precognitive or prophetic.  I have been keeping dream diaries/ journals for many years.  I have had frequent incidents over the years that have compelled me to continue to study  these dreams.  It is a subject that I have prayed about often during these times.  I hope that it is ok with the members that read this site.  I would welcome your comments and interpretations. I think you will find the postings interesting to read.  Possibly over time this 'scientific' preposting of events to come will show that God does warn us; guide us and help us to grow when we listen.

This following dream occurred on December 23, 2009.  In the dream I am standing on a street, in a residential area with large older houses which stand close together.  I immediately feel that I am in Wilmington, North Carolina.  I see other people about.  It could be the historic district of Wilmington.  Suddenly, all of us there feel the ground below us begin to shake and rumble.  It is a good hard shake.  It is very scary and unnerving.  Then I am standing a short distance away in a field.  I see a couple of men, workers, who are driving and operating large land moving equipment.  They have been 'filling in' large cracks, openings in the ground from a previous and recent earth quake.  One of the men makes a comment about how they are not finished with their work from the previous quake before this new one begins.  I am walking on the soil, or material that they use to fill in where the earth has been split open.  It is an uncomfortable and disturbing feeling to be walking on this.

Then at one point I am sitting in a room with others listening and watching as Emily Ann F. performs a piece of music at the piano for us.  Then I am outside with her sister Christy B. F.  We are standing in an area of public buildings similar to what you would see at a university.  It appears to be dusk.  We climb a set of several wide concrete steps which takes us to a larger open area where we feel we will be safer from falling debris and other destruction.  CBF is holding an arrangement of flowers.  I refer to the colorful blooms as azaleas but then I am informed of what they actually are. I take the flowers with me to my apartment. END

Notes and hypothesis:  I feel this is a warning of earth quake(s) in the lower North Carolina; upper South carolina area possibly extending or being felt as far as Charlotte, NC.  Wilmington is known for its Azalea Feastival which occurs in the spring, in April.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 30, 2010 - 8:04AM #2
Ageo

Feb 10, 2010 -- 7:55PM, Samuel wrote:

I hope to use this site as a posting for special dreams that I experience that I feel are possibly precognitive or prophetic.  I have been keeping dream diaries/ journals for many years.  I have had frequent incidents over the years that have compelled me to continue to study  these dreams.  It is a subject that I have prayed about often during these times.  I hope that it is ok with the members that read this site.  I would welcome your comments and interpretations. I think you will find the postings interesting to read.  Possibly over time this 'scientific' preposting of events to come will show that God does warn us; guide us and help us to grow when we listen.

This following dream occurred on December 23, 2009.  In the dream I am standing on a street, in a residential area with large older houses which stand close together.  I immediately feel that I am in Wilmington, North Carolina.  I see other people about.  It could be the historic district of Wilmington.  Suddenly, all of us there feel the ground below us begin to shake and rumble.  It is a good hard shake.  It is very scary and unnerving.  Then I am standing a short distance away in a field.  I see a couple of men, workers, who are driving and operating large land moving equipment.  They have been 'filling in' large cracks, openings in the ground from a previous and recent earth quake.  One of the men makes a comment about how they are not finished with their work from the previous quake before this new one begins.  I am walking on the soil, or material that they use to fill in where the earth has been split open.  It is an uncomfortable and disturbing feeling to be walking on this.

Then at one point I am sitting in a room with others listening and watching as Emily Ann F. performs a piece of music at the piano for us.  Then I am outside with her sister Christy B. F.  We are standing in an area of public buildings similar to what you would see at a university.  It appears to be dusk.  We climb a set of several wide concrete steps which takes us to a larger open area where we feel we will be safer from falling debris and other destruction.  CBF is holding an arrangement of flowers.  I refer to the colorful blooms as azaleas but then I am informed of what they actually are. I take the flowers with me to my apartment. END

Notes and hypothesis:  I feel this is a warning of earth quake(s) in the lower North Carolina; upper South carolina area possibly extending or being felt as far as Charlotte, NC.  Wilmington is known for its Azalea Feastival which occurs in the spring, in April.

"Everything is under control" is the message.  The leaders do not want to cause a panic, as they lose their leadership that way.

Azaleas are the royal flowers of the garden.  Azaleas are poisonous.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 28, 2010 - 9:04AM #3
Samuel

Update and notes from author on September 28, 2010.  Thanks to those of you who have taken time to read this posting. I would like to update / add some comments.  On August 2, 2010 I also dreamed of being inside of a tall building in Raleigh, NC.  The building begins to shake.  I think to myself this is an earthquake in Raleigh, NC.  I do believe that there will be a major earthquake in North Carolina sometime soon, in a year or so.  The earth quake will be felt mainly in the Wilmington area.  The earthquake will be felt in Raleigh or this could be a separate event.  People living in these areas should prepare.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 24, 2011 - 3:17PM #4
Samuel

Follow-up from the author. 

There was a 2.9 magnitude earth quake in North Carolina this week.  I do not feel that this is the earth quake that I believe will occur in the Wilmington and possible Raleigh areas, but I think that it is interesting that this occurred in NC.  I know very small earth quakes occur frequently and people do not notice them.  This is not the type of quake I am seeing.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 24, 2011 - 5:23PM #5
Samuel

Follow up from Samuel.  8/24/2011    People in Wilmington and Raleigh and throughout North Carolina and all the way up the Eastern Seaboard, received a good 'shaking' yesterday when the 5.9 earth quake centered in Mineral, Virginia occurred.  This earth quake caused a lot of stir because of the rarity of an earth quake of that size on the east coast of USA. And what a large distance it was felt! There was some structural damage in the area including DC.

I still believe that the dream vision that I had regarding a large earth quake in NC and the Wilmington NC area is still to come.  Perhaps this one from yesterday is to let us know to get ready.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 20, 2011 - 8:40PM #6
Shamanmystic

Dreams are indeed sometimes prophetic.... As I explained elsewhere - at a quantum level everything is connected... When one is in that dream realm, ie REM state, one is in a place where time is past, present, future all rolled into one..

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 07, 2012 - 5:31PM #7
Samuel

Update from the author.  In my original post I describe what I feel is a warning dream of a major earthquake to occur in the Wilmington, NC area.   Four small earthquakes have occured recently along the South Carolina coast on DEC 7 and 21, 2011 and on 1/1/12 and 1/4/2012.  There is a major faultline  off of the SC coast near Charleston, SC.   A forceful quake here would cause severe shaking as far north as Wilmington, NC if the quake is of large magnitude.  I believe that these smaller quakes are a warning for people in coastal SC, Charleston and as far north as Wilmington, NC area to prepare now for a very large quake that will occur soon. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 15, 2012 - 7:15AM #8
Llbitzy

I have heard many are dreaming of earthquakes for the east. I believe it is going to be major and will shake our world as we know it. It will incluse more then the Carolinas.

Quick Reply
Cancel
13 months ago  ::  Aug 14, 2013 - 10:20AM #9
Samuel

Update from Samuel.  August 12th, 2013.... I dreamed again of a hard shaking of the earth in the Wilmington, Wallace area of North Carolina.  I see a  lot of debris on the ground and other destruction.  I see people walking around in trance like states, in shock..also people missing.   In the dream I am also trying to get to the hospital to see people I care about.  I believe that this is a warning dream of a major incident, earthquake in this area of NC, which will occur in the near future.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 months ago  ::  Feb 17, 2014 - 2:19PM #10
Samuel

Aug 14, 2013 -- 10:20AM, Samuel wrote:

Update from Samuel.  August 12th, 2013.... I dreamed again of a hard shaking of the earth in the Wilmington, Wallace area of North Carolina.  I see a  lot of debris on the ground and other destruction.  I see people walking around in trance like states, in shock..also people missing.   In the dream I am also trying to get to the hospital to see people I care about.  I believe that this is a warning dream of a major incident, earthquake in this area of NC, which will occur in the near future.

Update from Samuel:  a magnitude 4.1 earthquake in South Carolina, Feb 14, 2014.  This Valentine's Day Quake was felt as far north as Hickory NC and west to Atlanta,  Georgia.  Also of interst was a small quake of 2.5 mag in Beaufort County, NC a few days earlier. This , I feel, is happening to help us prepare for a magnitude 7.7 and higher for the South Carolina, Wilmington NC area.  I think this will happen not far from now.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook