Switch to Forum Live View scary footballs (bombs)
4 years ago  ::  Feb 03, 2010 - 3:32PM #1
Samuel

In this dream of 2/03/2010--- I am out on a football field.  It seems more like practice rather than an actual game.  I say this because on the field the players do not seem to be in a 'game' figuration and also there are a lot of footballs being thrown and tossed about.  The players seem like young guys.  Then it seems that the footballs are dangerous and scary.  They are being thrown with a lot of force and there is fear that one could hit you (in the face.)  Then I see one of the young players falling from the sky.  He seems to be standing up inside of a vending machine (like for snacks or drink machines).  The 'machine' or box that he is in is propelled through the air and comes crashing down hard on the ground.  The boy/man inside doesn't seem to be hurt as badly as I thought he would be.  The feelings are of fear and danger.

This is a follow up  on 2/5/10.  First of all, thanks to those of you who have taken the time to view. I wanted to add that I feel this dream is a warning, just not clear on the message.  This dream was strong but not nearly as strong or as clear or detailed as some I have.  I am not a follower of football and do not have much  interest in the game so I do not feel that it is a 'personal' message, but more likely meant for the public.  Prayers for safety and guidance are always welcomed.  Thanks.

This is a second follow up.  Today is May 4, 2010.  I dreamed again last night about  footballs flying through the air at high rates of speed.   In the dream I am outside at a park or some type of wide open field.  There is a special event taking place.  Everyone there is dressed in costume.  The costumes and props that people are carrying and using are all from an earlier time and may be based on a famous book or famous painting.  The scenes seem to be from paintings by Georges Seurat, in particular the painting that inspired the broadway play Sunday in the Park with George.  I see an old model car, convertible, painted bright dark green.  See a blonde headed lady in the car and a monkey sitting on the side car.  This is an annual event.  Everyone having a good time.  Very colorful.  Near the end, I see these footballs coming down hard across this field.  I run and catch one and I am impressed with myself that I could do it.  The footballs do not seem as scary this time.  But they are being 'thrown' hard, coming down to earth hard.  People do have to get out of the way of them.  They do not seem to be causing a lot of damage, but there is something unique or odd about these torpedo like objects coming to the earth. Then I am leaving the park to return home.  END.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 30, 2010 - 8:16AM #2
Ageo

Feb 3, 2010 -- 3:32PM, Samuel wrote:

In this dream of 2/03/2010--- I am out on a football field.  It seems more like practice rather than an actual game.  I say this because on the field the players do not seem to be in a 'game' figuration and also there are a lot of footballs being thrown and tossed about.  The players seem like young guys.  Then it seems that the footballs are dangerous and scary.  They are being thrown with a lot of force and there is fear that one could hit you (in the face.)  Then I see one of the young players falling from the sky.  He seems to be standing up inside of a vending machine (like for snacks or drink machines).  The 'machine' or box that he is in is propelled through the air and comes crashing down hard on the ground.  The boy/man inside doesn't seem to be hurt as badly as I thought he would be.  The feelings are of fear and danger.

This is a follow up  on 2/5/10.  First of all, thanks to those of you who have taken the time to view. I wanted to add that I feel this dream is a warning, just not clear on the message.  This dream was strong but not nearly as strong or as clear or detailed as some I have.  I am not a follower of football and do not have much  interest in the game so I do not feel that it is a 'personal' message, but more likely meant for the public.  Prayers for safety and guidance are always welcomed.  Thanks.

Fear no evil in this valley of death.  Fear the LORD, and what you know to be wrong.  Uphold what you know to be right.  Know good and evil.  Choose the good.

Many do dream of the lion from the tribe of Judah.  A tall man with dark blond hair, slender, and strong.  Be aware when he roars.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 11, 2011 - 5:04PM #3
Samuel

Penn State tragedy........I know that this may be a stretch for many of you, but I feel that this dream I posted back in Feb. 2010 is connected to the sex abuse tragedy that is now being revealed at Penn State University.  Of course I am referring to the abuse against young boys made by Coach Sandusky and the failure by those in power to do anything about it once they learned of it.  Let me try to explain.  The dream of course was about football.  The players were young boys.  There was a sense of confusion with players out on the field and several footballs being thrown about, as if they were dangerous themselves.  There was a sense of fear among these boys.  Of course it is a dream so there are symbols.  The boy falling from the sky to the ground inside of a box or vending machine.  All of the boys were caught up inside of the Penn State machine and all of the power that it has.  I think the dream was also trying to show that this happened in the past, that much of this was a history.

I would welcome your comments and thoughts.  Most likely more will be revealed as the investigation continues.  I think more boys will come forward as victims.

Also I believe there was a bomb threat before the Penn State/ Nebraska game, I know they did check for  this as a precaution.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 14, 2011 - 5:26PM #4
Forest Child

If this is a prophetic dream, are there any metaphors which could still be used to identify details about the Penn State issue which are not yet publicly known?  Small details such as initials on football shirts, recognition of any faces, numbers etc.  It may be difficult to recall the more precise details by this time but does anything stand out in your mind?

The other possibility is that this dream related to your own life at that time, possibly feeling unsure of a situation which should have been safe, a competitive situation (work possibly) where it no longer feels like a fun game any more.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 15, 2011 - 2:59PM #5
Samuel

To Forest Child. Thanks to you and others for reading my post.  I wanted to respond to Forest Child about comments and observations. First I would like to say that when I posted this dream I had already ruled out that the dream was for me personally.  I have been studying my dreams for a number of years.  There is a certain 'look' and 'feel' to dreams that I have that often appear to 'occur later in the future'.  This dream had that special 'feel' and look to it that I have learned usually means something beyond myself.  

Perhaps I should have written a more profound 'sounding' version of my dream post.  Such as.

"I see an approaching event of great impact!  It will involve football and young boys.  There is much fear and danger surrounding this unusual event.  There is sadness, confusion and chaos here.  It will be a destructive event. Boys will be hurt like falling from the sky.  The footballs are thrown hard like bombs finding there target--bombs that do not explode--but cause hurt and pain nonetheless.    END

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 15, 2011 - 4:18PM #6
Forest Child

I know what you mean about how different styles of dreams 'feel'.  If this is a key factor then yes, is there anything else from your dream which could be a specific indicator do you think?

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 16, 2011 - 4:49PM #7
Samuel

To Forest Child and others who are interested.  Thanks for your comments.

I understand why you are asking for a more specific indicator.  It is true that I could not say something like I saw "Penn State" in my dream. But I would also state that the dream as registered had some outstanding specifics as shown to me.

What has occured is an unprecedented event that involves  a football team, football players and young boys in a scary and destructive scenario.  I think that is rather specific.

Are you aware of any other similar events that have taken the world stage? Are you aware of any other similar documented prediction?

Thanks for your time.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 17, 2011 - 2:27AM #8
Forest Child

The only reason for asking about any other specifics was so that you could make clearer connections perhaps between individuals involved hence if there were initials on clothing or anything like that.  It wasn't an attempt to undermine your experience.

Yes there are other documented incidents of people dreaming events before they occur:

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2035419...

www.sundaymercury.net/news/midlands-news...

Not sure about the Penn State issue though, I'm in the UK so this is not well known news here.

I always wonder what the point of predictive dreams are if we cannot do anything to prevent the tragedy?  What do you think it means?

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 17, 2011 - 5:23PM #9
Samuel

To Forest Child, Thanks again for your comments.  Sorry to come on too strong, or rude, didn't mean to.

Yes, I am aware of other rare documented dreams that have predicted future events.

I think people have pondered for many years the same question about why does this occur if you can't do anything about it.  I think it is possible to do something about it.

I have had several precognitive dreams over the years.  I use to do nothing with them out of concern for other's opinion of me.  Then I had a warning dream that I did not share with a person I knew.  I still regret this.  So now I am bolder with what is shared with me.  Plus I pray about it more as well.  One of my goals or hopes is to have people trust me when I warn them or advise them based on information shown to me.  I also like to try to figure out the meaning with others who are involved.   

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 18, 2011 - 2:21AM #10
Forest Child

That could be the very reason we get them, to give us the confidence in ourselves that we can trust what we are being shown.  We may not be able to do anything to prevend these larger events outside our own sphere of life but when we learn to evaluate them and trust them, it could give us the confidence to speak gently to others if we are given information concerning them?

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook