5 years ago  ::  Dec 28, 2009 - 3:10PM #1
Lisaak

This dream has haunted me for seventeen years, On the morning of january 1st 1993 around 5am I went to sleep and drept of my old boyfriend who in my dream kept calling out to me in the dark where are you Lisa? I kept saying I am right here. He was scared I could here it in his voice. Each time he would call out his voice became fainter till I could no longer here him. I started to cry. A few hours later my best friend knocked on my door to tell me he had committed suicide. What does this mean?

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 08, 2010 - 12:37AM #2
Urukai

Hello and welcome Lisaak,

First thanks for sharing something so personal and painful...

Second please forgive me as I try to understand what happened in order to help you with this dream...

Am I understanding correctly that after this dream you got a message that your ex actually did commit suicide or was that message part of the dream too?

If it was part of the dream and no such act occurred - the dream speaks to your sense of loss and helplessness at not being able to connect with your ex in ways that were viable anymore at that point.  What had once brought you together was figuratively fading away...

If it actually did happen than the dream becomes a last ditch effort on your exes part at communication-- Even in its failure to connect it speaks to his continuing trust in you at that time...it was you he came to when things were at their worst for him...it was you he sought help and comfort from in his time of darkness...Perhaps you can take heart in that, that he tried and you more than likely would have helped him if you could have... whatever your personal circumstances at the time.... 

Again thank you for sharing and I am sorry for your loss...

Hugs and Much Love...

Urukai 

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook