Switch to Forum Live View The real magical ways of the true path,,His loving ways,,,
5 years ago  ::  Sep 25, 2009 - 12:45PM #1
Dragonflys

Can you be a positive person all of the time?  It depends on what you choose.  Each morning the first thing you should say when you wake up is, there are two choices I can make today, I can choose to be in a good mood or ... I can choose to be in a bad mood.  Life is all about choices and attitudes and I choose to be in a good mood.  Each time something bad happens, I can choose whether to whine  or...I can choose to learn from it.  Every time someone comes to me complaining, I can choose to accept their complaining or... I can point out the positive side of life. I choose the positive side of life.  Life is all about choices. When you cut away all the junk, every situation is a choice. You choose how you will react to situations. You choose how other people will affect your mood.  You choose to be in a good mood, or bad mood. The bottom line: It's your choice as to how you live your life.  Anxiety in the heart of  man causes depression, but a good word makes it glad.  Proverbs 12:25, Lord, free will's awesome, thank you for giving me the ability to choose my responses.  I may not be able to change the circumstances, but I can certainly choose to respond correctly to myself and others and follow your path and not all the many paths to no where. I am opening my mind , It's not the circumstance, but my response to that circumstance, that makes me a winner or a whiner!I came to consider  the source,the real supernatural ,  his ways are true ! Nothing  really matters?? Only his magical love and to know him ,thats the real path to choose my heart yearns for his happy loving ways !! I now know his heart yearns for us too and all creation  ,thats the feeling we get when are spirit is feeling like soaring back to the knowing of his love , and the peace of the  flight ,  The real supernatural and new age ,,,, The light ,,,

BLUE SKY DREAMS
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 25, 2009 - 12:50PM #2
Israelcaridadgarciafalcon

TITLED:   "POLITENESS WINS,...ME OVER!"...

Jesus is Polite...  He wishes, to be very sure, that He is desired.  Especially when He sees, that He is welcomed.  He gladly enters your home!...

Whereas the World, enters by Violence, into our Hearts and Minds.  They Force us, to listen to them, from morning to late in the night.  They do it, through their schools, radio, newspapers, posters, movies,...and every where we turn!...

We have to listen continuously, to their godless propaganda, whether we like it or not.  On the other hand, Jesus respects our Freedom.  He gently knocks at the door, of our Hearts!...

Jesus, has Won me, by His Politeness.  I am very impressed, by this feature, in Jesus' Character.  Continue this, Good Fight on Earth.  Only God knows, where we will be, tomorrow.  Never Stop, winning Souls for Christ!...

Even by this, we have done only, half the Work.  Every Soul, Won for Christ, must be a Soul-Winner, also.  Some, not only convert, but become Missionaries.  Daring for Christ,...always saying,...that it's the Least, we can do, for Christ, Jesus,...who Died for us!...

Winning Souls for Christ, is a Positive, most Dramatic thing for us.  God, helps us, Win Souls,...for Christ!...

Speak openly, about Christ.  Avoid being Miserable, nor resent the Fact, that I bring Christ, to you.  I have no words, to express my Thankfulness, that you have allowed me, to enter your Life, by bringing to you,...our Wonderful Saviour!...

Teaching, in these conditions, is not easy for me.  We, as you,...Suffer much.  How is it, that our God of Love, permits the Triumph of Evil?...

The Fact, that my work continues to bear Fruit, proves to me, that it is from God and not from us.  Also, Angels often, take us, to our Lord's Bosom!...

By this Medium, I reach many Souls, which I could not reach,...otherwise.  I am very Active in this.  I Pray, that you will deliver your message, as I do mine!...

Your Friend,

Fighting For You;

With Everyday Evidence,

Of Things Unseen!...

Israel Falcon, (Izzy!...)

9439 San Jose Blvd.

Ste. # 159

Jax., Fla.   32257

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 25, 2009 - 12:52PM #3
Israelcaridadgarciafalcon
TITLED:   "SIMPLE,...PEOPLE,...INSPIRED!"...

I have never been the same, after accepting Jesus, into my Life!...

We wrestle, not against the Flesh and Blood, but against the Principalities and Powers of Evil.  A Force of Evil, can only be countered by a Greater Spiritual Force, the spirit of God!...

Atheism's belief, sinks to unthinkable depths of Cruelty.  When a person, has no Faith, in the reward of Good or the Punishment of Evil, there is no reason left, for being Human. There is no restraint, from the depths of Evil, that exist in Mankind.  An unbelievable level of brutality and torture, lies in the profound parts of the unbelievers Heart, evident by their Boasting, with No Pity!...

I learned from them.  As they allowed no place for Jesus, in their Hearts, I decided, I would leave not the smallest place for Satan,...in mine!...

God Judges us, not according to how much we can endure, but on how much we can Love.  Our God, is a God of miracles.  Our Faith, does not involve, religious activity.  Encourage faltering Souls, to Trust God and be Brave.  If a person, can be so Blind, as to not see the hand of God at work, perhaps they will not see that, of this Evangelist,...either!...

A number of us, have long decided, to Pay any Price, for the Privilege of Teaching, and have accepted such Terms.  Avoid interruptions, and continue your Gospel message.  I have seen, beautiful things.  Most Teachers, are Truly Lay-Persons!....

("SIMPLE PEOPLE, INSPIRED!"),...by the Holy Spirit, and often Teach,...most beautifully!...

Our Hearts, are in our Words.  To Teach under varied circumstances, is no Trifling Matter.  Our God, has Power of Life and Death,...over us All.  Everything, depends upon Him!...

If He wishes, we are Killed.  He is God!...  He will ("Not!"),...be Mocked!...  We have been Created, to become like God, with the Life of the Godhead,...in our Hearts!...

God Bless You,
Teaching Truth for All;
And Evangelizing Evermore!...

Israel Falcon, (Izzy!...)
9439 San Jose Blvd.
Ste. # 159
Jax., Fla.   32257
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 31, 2009 - 2:06PM #4
Dragonflys

Is the Joy of the Lord really your strength?

Faith without joy is impossible.  If you are not happier because of your faith then what's the purpose of living the spiritual life.  Faith gives us optimism and hope.  It gives a us a reason for being and living.  It gives us joy unspeakable and full of glory.  Faith in God should bring a deep feeling of security and happiness, no matter what's going on around us.  Every day is a new day, a new opportunity to serve God... that's why we are here; right?  We are like pebbles being throw into a pool of still water, outgoing and ever reaching in ever widening circles.  It is impossible to put our trust in God and ever be disappointed….  Though now you do not see Him, yet believing, you rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory.... 1 Peter 1:8  

BLUE SKY DREAMS

BLUE SKY DREAMS
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 15, 2009 - 11:51PM #5
Dragonflys

THINKING HIS THOUGHTS

If you are honestly trying to live the way you believe God wants you to live, then God is there to guide you, provided your thoughts, are directed towards His will.  Act on God's guidance and you will always be led to better things.  Your impulses, thoughts, and actions become less your own and you will be led more by the leading of God's spirit working through you.  Your kingdom come, Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.  Matthew 6:10

BLUE SKY DREAMS
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 21, 2009 - 10:58PM #6
Dragonflys

NEED A LIFT? 

Do you need a lift?  Are you down and out?  Is life not working out quite like you had planned?  Try going to God first and start every day by saying out loud that{{{[ “God is love and He loves me.”}}}  Believe that{{{{ Love is who God is and He loves you” }}}}enough to take care your finances, your health, your insecurities and every other need that you might possibly have.  Once we understand how much God loves us, all else will fall into place,In His great love, God made a bridge that allows us to enter into His presence (the cross) and He piled every sin onto His Son and sent Him to die in our place.  Only Jesus who was sinless could be the perfect sacrifice that God required and by accepting Jesus into our lives, we can cross the bridge into righteous communion with God.  If we put that truth into our hearts we not only have the promise of joy and fulfillment here on earth but also eternity in Heaven.{{{{Remember, God gave us His best first, His Son!}{{,I will not look at the mountains in front of me, but I will look to the One who created and has the power to remove any mountain that’s ahead of me.

BLUE SKY DREAMS
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 23, 2009 - 12:23AM #7
Dragonflys

{{{{My GOD and my Lord, Eyes are at rest, }}}
  the stars are setting, 
  hushed are the movements of birds in their nests, 
  of monsters in the deep. 
  And you are the Just who knows no change, 
  the Equity that does not swerve, 
  the Everlasting that never passes away. 
  The doors of kings are locked and guarded by their henchmen, 
  but Your door is open to those who call upon You. 
  My Lord, each lover is now alone with his beloved 
  And I am alone with You." ,
 Love is a noble state that GOD has bestowed as a quality belonging to the creation, and He has made known His love for the seeker. So GOD Glorious and Majestic is characterised as loving the seeker and the seeker is characterised as loving GOD.

As for the seeker's love of GOD, it is a state experienced in his or her heart, too subtle for words. This state brings him or her to GOD and attempts to gain His pleasure having little patience in separation from Him, feeling an urgent longing for Him, finding no comfort in anything other than Him, and experiencing intimacy in the heart by making continual remembrance of Him.{{{ I love this Love ,of his Nature  ! }}}

BLUE SKY DREAMS
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 21, 2010 - 1:18PM #8
Dragonflys
You are an on-going work-in-progress, with miraculous potential for positive change and transformation. Every moment of life offers a new opportunity to express Divine beauty.

The Almighty One is beautiful and loves beauty!!!!

BLUE SKY DREAMS
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook